FanFiction.Net
for A Nugget Of Advice

1/20 c28 Terracotta Tortilla
If only Sakura had an airhorn, that could have been avoided.
1/20 c20 Terracotta Tortilla
Awww, golden boy Naruto/Sasuke got in trouble. Oh no, that must have really upset the weebs who have parasocial feelings towards their hero.
1/15 c1 Dragon master 124
In all honesty, Kakashi was kind of an ass when he decided to pawn off Naruto when it came to training for the finals. While I do know he had good reasons for focusing on Sasuke, that doesn’t make it okay for him to abandon both Naruto and Sakura for a whole month. Also as a sensei, it should have been his job to help Naruto correct what he learned from the academy, since it was obvious that Iruka was the only academy teacher to actually try and help Naruto, while the rest treated him like crap. And no offense to Ebisu, but he didn’t have the best first impression when meeting Naruto due to him seeing Naruto as the nine-tails, so that would make Naruto extremely unwilling to listen to him. If Jiraiya hadn’t had shown up, Naruto would have been slaughtered because of the seal that Orochimaru put on him, which damaged his chakra control.

Also when it comes to legacy, Naruto was the last Uzumaki that they knew of, the only difference between him and Sasuke was that the academy and the village seemed to have basically glossed over any mention of the clan, which is a disservice to the clan and village they were first allied with. The fact that neither Minato or Kushina left him any inheritence seems to be oddly suspicious, which I found odd in the source material as well
12/17/2023 c19 redeyehawk23
This is such an annoying version of naruto
12/12/2023 c29 1trend breaker
good book my only complaint is all the filler with side characters I know some people like it but I prefer an Mc centric plot
12/8/2023 c4 AnotherNobodie
If you're taking any suggestions for jutsu Naruto can learn here's a neat one
wiki/Rock_Armour
Also this fic is great keep it up, re-reading this for the 3-4 time I think.
12/5/2023 c1 Awfulbawful
This is brain dead. What a terrible start to a terrible story.
12/6/2023 c24 GloGang214
what does this dumbass think capturing jinchuriki and extracting them is gonna do? unless he has a way to safely extract em, then he can put that Sama shit up his ass.
12/6/2023 c21 GloGang214
temari and naruto painting sounds pretty good but idk.
12/6/2023 c20 GloGang214
inferiority and superiority complex emo edglord lol
12/3/2023 c1 Mr guest
One thing I have to pick with this fic is that if you match with the timeline when Kakashi says its springtime during the wave mission you could say that the Konoha 12 graduated in late March. When the Chunin selection exams are announced Hiruzen stated that the exams would begin first of the seventh moon, so that would put chunin exams in July. So there is 3 months of training and missions. In all of that Kakashi only trained them in Team Tactics/Teamwork and Tree walking. The reasons could be that he was dealing with depression because of his failures to protect Obito and Rinhis psuedo family in Minato and Kushina dying. He should have had a psych evaluation after that. He is a lazy teacher unless the threat of death affects his loved ones.
12/3/2023 c27 Kurtulmak
Where is chapter 28?
12/3/2023 c29 Scarease
I am going reread this story .
12/1/2023 c27 NarutoManiac2400
Worth the wait and worth the re read
11/25/2023 c1 1bibink729