FanFiction.Net
for A Nugget Of Advice

3/1/2019 c15 Lesion
Really excited to see that you updated again. I’m really enjoying the chapters even if they’re filler! I hope the next chapters will be longer. Looking forward to next time.
3/1/2019 c15 TampaBayMike95
plz update soon
3/1/2019 c15 InfinityMask
Hmm.. who's that?
Is the red haired uzumaki? Haha
3/1/2019 c15 MrTicklesMMM
A nice bait and switch. We thought we were getting a rehash of the find Tsunade arc, but in fact it was actually an Akatsuki battle! I'm glad Sasuke didn't go on this mission. He would end up in the hospital again.

Always amazes me that Naruto ever attacks anyone with his real body. If you can clone yourself and the destroyed clones give you their chakra back, why would you fight without a clone?
2/24/2019 c13 Guest
His clones should henge into different people to keep from alerting other ninja's and to help hide his ability.
2/24/2019 c9 Guest
And THATS when he SHOULD do his introductions.
2/22/2019 c9 InfinityMask
Did naruto continue read the scroll?
2/22/2019 c7 InfinityMask
Did Jiraiya not destroy orochi body?
2/20/2019 c13 TimothyB
I love this story. My favorite type of Naruto story is where he gets trained properly but doesn't become super overpowered. He's strong right now but definitely can improve and it all seems believable. I hope you have a pairing eventually. Keep up the amazing work!
2/17/2019 c13 yoto
bon chapitre
2/19/2019 c13 mohdnaved863
i like your chapter very much.
please update it more frequently.
i will be waiting for it.
Thankyou for your work.
2/19/2019 c7 kamui5
Another great chapter please keep up the good work.
2/19/2019 c1 4duncanmorin0
I like the way you set up this story, the pacing is good and the explanations make sense. I’ve seen it done before but seldom as well as you have here.
2/18/2019 c8 maxharbour3
You are so amazing at writing the emotions of the characters. The sorrow of each person as the remember Hiruzen is so strong and well thought out it's almost like the reader is right alongside them grieving.
2/17/2019 c13 Lesion
Really glad that you updated this story again. I don’t know why this story isn’t as popular compared to other stories because it’s great and unique in its own way. I like the whole Ebisu being Naruto’s sensei, Jiraiya being the Hokage and the Sasuke Retrieval Team taking on the Tsunade mission. Curious on how Neji and Gaara will turn out without Naruto interacting with them like on canon with the Talk no jutsu. Killing off Orochimaru is pretty interesting so I wonder what will happened to all his former subordinates. The only thing I dislike is how the chapters are pretty short but I can’t complain too much because at least you update. The pace of the story is kind of slow but I understand that you’re trying to build it up and make it more believable for a strong Naruto. Curious on what you’ll do with Sasuke since Orochimaru is dead so he can’t tempt with power. Looking forward to the next chapter.
518 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »