FanFiction.Net
for A Nugget Of Advice

1/2/2018 c2 dai sennin kurosaki d naruto
earth style vs wind? yuck wind suits naruto far more than earth. now how is he going to create the rasenshuriken? sure he'll have more jutsu but the rasenshuriken is a must have.
12/20/2017 c1 1picnic990
No matter what you say to justify this excuse of kakashi only training sasuke , its wrong . Oh and your excuse is even worse than kakashi's lateness excuses.
So what if there is a curse seal on sasuke naruto has a reaper seal on him by opening which he can free the kyubbi. And orochimaru no matter how tough is not really a match for the akatsuki that is after naruto and doton affinity ... class but raiton beats doton in whick case he will toast if he meets a kumo nin.
Well have fun limiting naruto even more ... next time cripple half his chakra system to spice thinks up even more.
12/2/2017 c12 Axel Davis
Three fire ass chapters in one month is literally the greatest thing i've ever experienced, you have ascended past a mere mortal!
11/30/2017 c12 Guest
CLIFF HANGER
12/1/2017 c12 Squidgod812
amazing story!
11/29/2017 c8 Mr guest
It seems to me the only reason why you gave naruto Doton is because you wanted naruto to win rather easily since the ground in the arena is earth and took inspiration from the neji vs naruto canon fight (where naruto digs a hole and hits neji in his chin). Which honestly is meh (readOK), but ultimately a shit excuse. Couldn't you have given him an extra element for crying out loud.

Also trying to make naruto a Juggernaut? with doton chakra flow. All I can say us that this is just fic a where the writer takes the most easiest way out by giving a character a different element all to appease himself and make it seem easy for him to win his matches. All in all garbage fest.
11/29/2017 c2 Mr guest
EARTH?! ARE YOU FRICKIN RETARDED?! naruto has always been up in your face kind of person not stay back BS. Your retarded.
12/1/2017 c11 Calypto
i dont wana seem like im bitching about a good fic but umm for 2 years there hasnt been much progression has there. i mean there are fics which finish entire plot in 100k words. with 98 k u just went from beginning of training for the exams to the aftermath of the exams. hopefully the progress is faster. Thanks for the fic.
12/1/2017 c12 Bountyhunter1977
i do hope you are not going to ignore Narutos regular ninja training, maybe he can star going on those nice casual (snickers) runs in the mornings with GUY and Rock Lee.
11/30/2017 c12 28Kairan1979
Looking forward to see more.
11/30/2017 c8 Kairan1979
I have to agree. Tsunade abandoned the village, and was actively disgracing herself by drinking and gambling. Not exactly a Hokage material.
11/30/2017 c6 Kairan1979
I'm so glad Sasuke was disqualified! It's stupid to be rewarded for the tardiness, and it sends the wrong message.
I'm disappointed Jiraya didn't give Naruto a Toad contract yet.
11/29/2017 c12 netesy1
you are limiting him to only being a jinchuuriki he also needs normal training to make him at least an a rank shinobi on his own power
11/16/2017 c11 Guest
I fully support making itachi a full blown villain, too many people bend over backwards to justify his actions when it can be used to develop him as a great villain
11/17/2017 c11 4sylversylvan
Itachi can really be done either way, though I agree, it was kind of a last minute switch by Kishimoto. I blame his actions during the first half as him following a plan he came up with as a traumatized 14 yr old. Probably wasn't thinking too clearly, then stuck with it cuz he couldn't think of anything better.
519 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »