FanFiction.Net
for A Nugget Of Advice

11/16/2017 c3 Kai0ken
I liked the fic upto this chapter, even the nice little twist with the Earth affinity. But I don't know just how you plan to justify limiting Naruto, a person who can make thousands of clones at once and still keep going, to just three clones. I understand the fact that you don't want to turn the shadow clone jutsu into a hax jutsu, but unfortunately, that is what it is.
Another glaring inconsistency is the fact that Jiraiya, a man who was Minato's jounin sensei, doesn't remember his own student's elemental affinity. And this is a man who is supposed to be a spymaster.
I won't be reading any further. I hope you can correct these mistakes. Once corrected, paired with your good writing skills and grammar, this story can become quite a gem.
Good Day and Happy Writing
11/16/2017 c2 lara5170
Earth of all elements seems like most boring type of affinity what happened with wind? I thought that was his primary affinity..
11/16/2017 c11 sandmanwake
Oh man, Guy being in this chapter reminds me. Without Tsunade, Lee remains crippled.
11/16/2017 c9 sandmanwake
Hmm, a shame Tsunade isn't around. Once she got over her past trauma, she was one of my favorite characters from Naruto.
11/11/2017 c9 SamsaraMorningstar
Update please, is very good :)
7/16/2017 c9 Greyed Wolf
You have my fav, but I expect a lot of you! Doton is my most favourite element of them all, though I'd love you to introduce Raiton/Suiton/Katon as secondary, emphasis on Raiton. As for... promotion, You absolutely should quickly mature Naruto to stand to Chunins' responsibilities. I find current Naruto's behaviour abhorrent. I do really despise such kind of act... Maturity! We need more maturity!
6/11/2017 c9 DaKaiserPotato
Holy shit, was that a motherfucking tenacious D reference? Lmao, great story, hope you update soon
4/19/2017 c9 Melikalilly
I love this story
4/10/2017 c1 HurricaneShippu
Fuck you, Kakashi hadn't invented the training technique for another 3 years... It makes no sense for everyone to know about using shadow clones as a training tool. Naruto doesn't even need that training technique to beat Neji, refer to canon. What you're doing is not improving upon the source material, rather it's saying you can't have Naruto be more productive in this month than he was in the manga, without multiplying the time frame exponentially. Lame.
4/1/2017 c7 Guest
this is well done.
but i didsliked the fact that naruto shwoedspecial treatment of that arrogant temari. shes the enemy, naruto should jsut have left her.
4/1/2017 c6 Guest
gaara saying exploding tags were underhanded because a fight should be personal pissed me off. he was so hypocritical it was shocking.
3/31/2017 c5 Guest
can i give an input?

if fire nature makes chakra explosive
lightning makes it piercing
wind makes it cutting

then water makes it have more pressure
and earth changes the composition of the matter.
3/31/2017 c3 Guest
he xan make an earth variant of rasenshuriken ya know.
2/16/2017 c9 3angelaneahwalker
I freaking love this fic! I found this a couple hours ago and I don't regret it in the least...
2/15/2017 c9 Helyanweh
Ah, awesome story. I'm still not sure what to think about Naruto's Earth affinity, it just doesn't seem to suit his personality, but I'm interested to see where you'll take it.

About this chapter specifically, to compress and to contract are pretty much the same thing. I believe the opposite of "to compress" would be "to decompress" and for "to contract" it would be "to expand". Also, if my understanding is right, there is a subtle difference between to compress and to contract in that compression is through an outside force, while contraction is from an internal force. Contracting your arm muscles moves your arm, compressing your arm muscles leaves bruises, if you get what I mean :P.

Lastly, I wanted to say that I like the little touch at the end where Homura admitted to liking Jiraiya's introduction. Makes him seem more life like and less one dimensional. Many fanfics often turn the Councillors into a bunch of stereotypes or something.
519 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »