FanFiction.Net
for A Nugget Of Advice

2/15/2017 c7 i'm iam
damn, you have balls killing him off like this. i assume he will come back from a curse seal. i think you have change more in this story then you think. i am curious to see how you deal with the results of these unseen changes
2/15/2017 c4 i'm iam
iruka was a much better teacher, he actually guided naruto to the answers. naruto would be doing much better if he spent this month learning from iruka.
2/15/2017 c3 i'm iam
the concept of a teacher telling a student not to question is pretty bad, ebsue is coming off as a very bad teacher. a good teacher would find a way to make the subject interesting and engaging for the student. ebsue in this story seems to be harming naruto's progress. he is not letting naruto learn he is just making him do things. there is a very important difference. he should have explained why naruto should learn to do it without clones and a good way to help him build up would have been to tell him to do it with only himself and one clone first and then just by himself. i want to see how this story goes so i wont drop it as it is just annoyance with a character and not the plot or story in general but it is making it hard to not be annoyed at this story and all of its characters as no one has told ebsue that his teaching is made of piss and fail
2/1/2017 c9 6Sony Boy
This au is going brilliantly.

Jurists as Hokage. Good yes, awesome.
1/24/2017 c3 Guest
Im some what unimpressed with your having limited the amount of clones he's allowed to use. I do get what your saying with ebisu being reluctant to allow naruto to use them fully. Having said that though my thoughts on it go back a chapter or two to ebisu thinking that naruto has a ton of potential and then... he limits it. Yeah I'm unsure why you would do that except to maybe nerf naruto so he doesn't just blow everything and everyone away.

Having said all that I do appreciate that you aren't bashing every one and everything that you disagree with or don't like. You give well thought out explanations for kakashi. You don't have naruto going off on a hate filled tangent. He may curse a lot but that's not bad. All in all a great story thus far
1/22/2017 c2 Guest
Sorry, I'm done with this story. Not only is naruto now weaker from being with Ebisu, he also has Earth release as his main affinity? Weak to Sasuke's lightning, an essentially defensive jutsu style for someone like Naruto makes no sense. Not to mention the nerfing of shadow clone training essentially because you feel like it. Good luck with the rest of this but I won't be reading anymore.
1/20/2017 c9 Unsure
Your grammar is atrocious. It's a decent story, but all of the "seen's and me's and got's" make it childish.
1/22/2017 c9 Lesion
Wow pretty surprised that this story seems pretty underrated. For a story that is pretty good it sure doesn't have a lot of reviews. Well I got to say really enjoying this story! There are a lot of stories with grammar/spelling issues but I'm glad that this story doesn't have a lot of issues with it. The first couple of chapters were pretty slow and there weren't really many fights that got me excited but the story hasn't been too far in yet so I suppose it would pick up. Kind of bummed that Naruto didn't beat Gaara but I guess he was pretty "weak" compared to Gaara with the one tail beast chakra and what not. Hmmm a lot of changes in the story for sure with Orochimaru being dead and Jiraiya being Hokage. I'm surprised Naruto didn't react to being annoyed or anything when Iruka interrupted him when he was reading the scroll Hiruzen gave to him. Ah well looking forward to next time. Lol I hope the pairing isn't Sakura or Hinata at least. Can't really see Naruto/Sakura and well Naruto/Hinata is overused.
1/20/2017 c3 Maxthedemonwolf
One major flaw. Yuo doooooooo know changing his main! natural effienty will effect his resegashurkin by a shit ton. it was only effect because Naruto's absurd wind element strength unless you plan wood release giving him earth was stupid maybe water or fire lightning but earth gets wrecked by lightning, wind. Unless you come up with a great fucking revelation as to why he has a earth effienty sorry for my cursing besides that it is a ok story had to vent again sorry.
1/22/2017 c9 Nothingburger
Amusing chapter
1/22/2017 c9 1DarkWardancer
I love it! I've seen a bunch of twists in this fic that I haven't seen on this site while remaining entirely believable and in general character.
Keep up the great story!
1/22/2017 c9 Link0011
Jiraiya...god he's my favourite character from this series XD hope he lives to the end.

I was abit put out that Naruto isn't a wind user but maybe that'll be his secondary? I mean rasenshuriken can't work with earth can it?

Will Naruto get the Toad contract? I hope so, Sage mode is definitely the coolest power up in the series.

Really enjoying the story! Hope to see more soon!
1/21/2017 c9 cloystreng
Glad to see another chapter. I'm looking forward to the next!
1/21/2017 c9 Red's Melancholy
Hahaha YESSSSS! All hail Jiraiya-sama! I don't think I've ever read a fanfic with him becoming Hokage after the ch┼źnin exams. I'm super excited to see how this plays out! Great job and Thank you!
1/21/2017 c9 Seta88
The chapter was great, the funniest scene was the inauguration where Jiraiya said "he is the lingerie ripper, the automatic leg spreader". I can only think that the cheers came only from the male population at that moment and the females all thought the village was doomed.
519 « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »