FanFiction.Net
for A Nugget Of Advice

10/3/2015 c3 Kain129
hope to see more soon
9/28/2015 c3 Mystolon
This is a new story and it is early days yet but that said I have already become a fan of it and I'm looking forward for the future chapters

Right Now however my trying to figure Out How This Naruto is going to compete with the Likes of Neji and Gaara without the skills he got with Jiraiya control over the Kyuubi Chakra and Toad summoning
9/27/2015 c3 First Guy
This is so slow..
Ah, forgive me for not patient enough..
9/26/2015 c3 Endbringer Khepri
It's a great story, but it also reminds me of how much I hated canon Naruto. He was such a whiny brat throughout and you've exemplified it here. I'm still reading because there's never enough Ebisu stories (he's such an underused character) but I hope Naruto will shape up eventually.
9/26/2015 c3 Bountyhunter1977
love how you made the earth manipulation exercises so detailed, you need to do that for his hand to hand combat.
8/20/2015 c2 R .D. T
so thats mean no rasenshuriken.. a pity..
8/13/2015 c2 yoto
j'aime bien
8/10/2015 c2 Melikalilly
I love this story
8/6/2015 c2 DominWright
if you want to keep his personality similar to canon, giving him earth affinity won't work. I don't remember where I read it, but a person's affinity is supposed to match there nature as a person. like it subconsciously affects them as they grow. that's why many clans act the same, their genetics give them similar affinities and that combined with observation of their family they adopt similar traits. Naruto is a wind affinity because of this. he's free and a wild. an earth nature would make him very different personality wise. also the jutsu would completely change his fighting style. it would be better to make him a primary wind with a minor affinity to earth. most writers do water or lightning as a secondary so it would still be somewhat original. also even with a few weeks to train earth is mostly defensive with a somewhat slow in comparison offensive usage. it's area of effect attacks or relying on cornering your opponent. even if he has the chakra reshaping the whole battlefield is bad tactics especially in an exam.
8/6/2015 c2 Kosher Preta Measuring Heaven
Nice chap really like this fic!
8/6/2015 c2 Endbringer Khepri
I'm glad you decided to explore Ebisu as a character. He's massively underutilized in canon for a supposedly "best tutor". Jiraya just swooped in and took over and I've always wondered what Ebisu might've done. Also, Naruto's element has changed which gives off even more butterflies. Wonder what ninjutsu Ebisu will teach him.
8/5/2015 c2 Azrael Akuma
But I rather like twins that you could take someone's breath away with your awesome wind manipulation figuratively and literally. With enough mastery over when you can literally and set your talk her into someones lungs and pull the air out of their lungs until they burst, Or you can do the opposite and fill their lungs with air until they think about it. I say still let him learn wind msnipulation later on in the story.
8/5/2015 c2 5Tahari
Ooh got to give Naruto that hidden mole technique. I can totally see Neji getting frustrated playing whack-a-mole with Naruto's clones. Maybe have him learn to make rock clones so he can mix them with his shadow clones. And all new interesting forms of henge... horde of squirrels mayhaps?
8/5/2015 c2 5skg1991
I'm not gonna ask for God-like Naruto...but I'll ask for a Naruto that is stronger than canon, in other words capable of destroying Neji and Gaara on the same day...With Naruto not training under Jiraiya, Naruto can't use the Kyuubi's chakra he used to defeat Neji or the Summoning jutsu he needed to beat Gaara.
8/5/2015 c1 Bountyhunter1977
He never really did completely learn the basics even up to the time of 4th ninja war.

I have have only seen one other story with Ebisu actually teaching him the basics and it has not been updated in a very long time. In my opinion what Jiraiya taught Naruto in that month was helpful during the invasion well only the summoning technique was, but it was not helpful with his fight with Neji.

I hope you do not make him to strong to fast most authors tend to do this when he he learns the secret of Shadow Clone Technique. I think by the end of the month his knowledge and skills, with exception Chakra based ones as Naruto has more to work with and can use it better, would be at the same level of Sasuke with out him using the Sharingan.

I hope you just done skip to the final exam and spend some time showing his training instead.
498 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »