FanFiction.Net
for A Nugget Of Advice

8/5/2015 c2 ytygr
Well, I was enjoins until you changed his chakra to dirt not cool not reading this anymore!
7/30/2015 c1 sparrowhawk13
Love this! Hope you continue don't matter how slow.
7/29/2015 c1 5sachin6291
Published: Apr 10
may
june
july
3 months and yet no updates
just tell the readers that this was a one shot or deleat the story
7/24/2015 c1 1fireycloud
love the story cant wait to see where it goes :)
7/20/2015 c1 Melikalilly
I love this story
6/5/2015 c1 2senselessgrinder
I want to see where this is going. The deviation isn't huge meaning it would be easyier to continue the story. Admittedly Jaraiya was to focused on trying to get Naruto to control the Nine-tails/Kurama's chakra and didn't focus enough on his lacking skills. Ebisu while barely having any influence on the Canon could possibly give Naruto the actual training he needs.
Good Luck.
5/14/2015 c1 1Beloved Daughter
Awesome story already! I can only hope you will update it again soon!
5/13/2015 c1 127Scififan33
Very interesting start. Sad to hear updates will be slow.
5/7/2015 c1 susan
nice job ! keep it up[
susan
4/24/2015 c1 anarion87
nice so far
4/18/2015 c1 Azrael Akuma
You update slowly you get no reviews... wait... This is a review! Son of a b... Find out some more shit about this story next time on DBZ. I think?
4/11/2015 c1 1CrypticSilhouette
Ah, please please don't add pairings. Usually they take focus off if the main point of the fic, especially if you haven't even decided if you're going to add pairings yet and what they will be. It really just interrupts the flow.

I specifically chose to read this Fic because I didn't see a romance label on it.

Hopefully my feeble and selfish argument can sway you.
4/10/2015 c1 Flareose - Knifepoint Entry
Very VERY, good :D

I am highly looking towards the next chapter.

Jelly and jam time.
4/10/2015 c1 28Kairan1979
First of all, I have to say that I always felt that Kakashi's reasoning is BS.
Yes, Sasuke will be against Gaara, but Naruto is against Neji, the Hyuuga genius who already demonstrated he isn't above crippling a member of his own house.
"If Naruto admitted to his flaws before..." Again, shouldn't it be the Jonin sensei's job to point out on the flaws of the Genin? How it's Naruto's fault if he doesn't know where to look for the answers.
P.S. I can only imagine Naruto's improvement if his Sensei was not Kakashi but somebody like Gai; I bet Naruto will be happy with his 'geniuses of hard work' philosophy, and with Kyuubi-given stamina he could keep up with his insane training regimen.
4/10/2015 c1 12paradoxed
Two immediate problems that I believe should be remedied in this otherwise interesting diamond in the rough - first, no mention of Sakura. I personally do not like her as a character, but I do believe Naruto's obsessiveness would have led to him bringing the pinkette into some discussion. Second, the story is mostly dialogue and action at this point. Perhaps just an issue of being the introduction, but there's truly very little description or more in-depth introspection.
496 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »