FanFiction.Net
for A Nugget Of Advice

4/10/2015 c1 28Kairan1979
First of all, I have to say that I always felt that Kakashi's reasoning is BS.
Yes, Sasuke will be against Gaara, but Naruto is against Neji, the Hyuuga genius who already demonstrated he isn't above crippling a member of his own house.
"If Naruto admitted to his flaws before..." Again, shouldn't it be the Jonin sensei's job to point out on the flaws of the Genin? How it's Naruto's fault if he doesn't know where to look for the answers.
P.S. I can only imagine Naruto's improvement if his Sensei was not Kakashi but somebody like Gai; I bet Naruto will be happy with his 'geniuses of hard work' philosophy, and with Kyuubi-given stamina he could keep up with his insane training regimen.
4/10/2015 c1 12paradoxed
Two immediate problems that I believe should be remedied in this otherwise interesting diamond in the rough - first, no mention of Sakura. I personally do not like her as a character, but I do believe Naruto's obsessiveness would have led to him bringing the pinkette into some discussion. Second, the story is mostly dialogue and action at this point. Perhaps just an issue of being the introduction, but there's truly very little description or more in-depth introspection.
4/9/2015 c1 karthik9
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
498 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34