for Let Me See

8/21/2016 c24 AuroraStargazers
Wow, best leoxoc story ever created! Loved how in depth their relationship is. And the bit when the bros find out- I was laughing my ass off!
You also made their moments together really well thought out, which is something I admire, because most kissing scenes are usually just about the physical contact, but in that chapter, I could see mutual understanding as well as love pass through both of them- which sounds weird but basically means the scene was really good!

The build up to their relationship was also great because you took your time with their development made sure that both Leo and Nala were to a stage of complete comfort around each other. What I find great about this is that you don't rush everything and make sure that they are, essentially, fully in love with each other.
All of this sounds strange but I hope you get the most of the review...
Btw, what happened to the rest of the story? Are you discontinuing it? (please don't)
LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH!
PLEASE CARRY ON!
(I forgot to switch off caps lock on that one)
Until next time!
-Aura
8/1/2016 c24 10CharmedSkye92
*And dies* It was so much fun reading this. I kind of binged over the weekend so I could read it all!
6/5/2016 c24 5The Silvernote
Aww! I love this story! You must update! I love the relationship she has with the brothers!
6/4/2016 c16 The Silvernote
Awww! He finally realises! Whoo!
6/4/2016 c13 The Silvernote
Aaaaaahhhhh that is what I think of this cliffhanger!
This story is really well written, I love her and Leo!
6/4/2016 c3 The Silvernote
Wow Nala's a really interesting character! Love this so far! Her gift/curse is really intreaging!
1/27/2016 c24 Chi
OMG your story is amazing! Why you no update?! Whatever, it's great and I will keep checking to see if you come back to it.

Crosses fingers!
11/4/2015 c24 3roocat2010
I POVE YOUR STORY ITS AMAZEBALLS!
But your killing me! You haven't updated in a while! It such an amazing story PLEASE KEEP UPDATING IT KILLING ME!
10/10/2015 c1 Guest
Please update, love it!
8/20/2015 c24 Guest
This is AMAZING! I can clearly see why you LOVED writing it! :) your characterization is spot on and as to the guys warming up to Nala? I think they're liking her at the perfect pace! Keep it up! :D
-Lisafrank1234576
8/20/2015 c24 Cat
Yay! Love it!
8/19/2015 c24 WOLFJADE28
totally awesome...you have a gift for writing...just like Nalaa has a gift with visions...and Mikey has a gift when it comes to party- throwing...KEEP IT UP!
8/19/2015 c24 Guest
Great chapter!
8/19/2015 c24 Anchy-Wolf
I'm addicted to this story! One of the best stories with 2014 tmnt and I can't find enough words to actually describe how much I love it x3
8/19/2015 c24 71CurlyBookWriter94
wow! You know, I have been reading this story for a while and to be honest this is my first time reviewing for this story and I must say, I really liked this chapter and how you had captured the emotions between Nala and Leo. I must say, they do look good together lol. I cant wait for the next chapter!
125 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »