for Let Me See

8/13/2015 c23 1ImpartingAbyss
Fuuuuck,, evil cliff hangers.
8/13/2015 c21 ImpartingAbyss
Ok this is one of the best stories I've read, please keep writing!
8/9/2015 c23 3Black-Moon-Onaa-Inu
I would love to see Raphael or Michelangelo's point of view in this budding romance
8/6/2015 c23 Guest
Lovely chapter! Beautiful in many ways! Id start out with Nala or Raph then switch to Leo, but hey im not the author here, so go for what feels right!

-Lisafrank1234576
8/6/2015 c23 4CrazynSane
l do...the king has NOT returned to her...lousy clock :D Raph's POV would probably be more interesting...after all, he not only had to deal with exploding aversion, but with Aprils injury and Leo's temper...yup, he's having one shell of a day...
That's not to say Leo's POV wouldn't be interesting either...he has a lot on his mind right now...hehe
Awesome job on this story so far...wow! :D
8/6/2015 c23 1Mimiward
Defiantly Leo. Great chapter!
8/3/2015 c22 NinjaTurtleLover001
This story is absolutely AMAZING! I'm normally a Raph fangirl , but Leo is like a second sexy favorite to Raphie. I love how you gave Nala a mutation, and the fact that you didnt make it some weird thing like in some of the stories I've tried to read. Please continue with this story and if you need any help or ideas, do not hesitate to ask me :) Loving it !
8/2/2015 c22 5BrokenUp
Another amazing chapter. I love all the humour you use - literally there are parts where I am laughing out loud! You have all the guys so spot on - fab job. I'm at a crossroads with my own writing so can't offer any input - besides I wouldn't want to spoil it as you write so amazingly well. Keep it up x
8/2/2015 c22 4CrazynSane
definitely...though even l'm curious about this Foot ball...couldn't possibly be a trap of Shredder...mwahaha...coughing spasm :D
Donnie's definitely gonna be doing major research, but wouldn't it be ironic if Mikey figured out the ultimate plan of Shredder by comparing them to comic books or movies or something...just throwing that out there...looking forward to more!
8/2/2015 c22 1Mimiward
I can't wait for more!
8/1/2015 c21 3Black-Moon-Onaa-Inu
Yay! Another chapter, I can't wait to see the next one. FYI I'm not a big Leo fan, not that I don't like him, he's just not at the very top of my list... but what you've done with this story! Just wow...
7/29/2015 c21 Guest
Oooh! I love it! Keep the pace, its perfect!
-Lisafrank1234576
7/28/2015 c21 Guest
Amazing chapter. The I love you was a personal favorite
7/30/2015 c21 electrogirl88
BEST CHAPTER EVER! This was beyond perfect. I absolutely loved this. I really can't wait for more and hope you update again soon :D
7/30/2015 c21 5BrokenUp
Hot, hot, hot! absolutely love this chapter - nice and steamy just the way I like it!
125 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »