for Let Me See

7/29/2015 c21 Charley79
Perfectly done! Think the timing was perfect and the emotion you wrote in...wow! Really loved when she told him she was gonna take off his head with her teeth. Really shows a real relationship with humor.
7/29/2015 c21 9TheLadyOfSouls
Great work. You portrayed the first makeout session beautifully.
7/28/2015 c21 4CrazynSane
l say one big YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D
I think we'd all like to know Leo's thoughts through this...and who's the blonde chick Leo saves?
Awesome chapter! can't w8 4 the next one! :D
7/28/2015 c21 1DisasteroftheDivine
PHEW! Finally! I swear before the had their "I love you moment" the sexual tension in the air was so thick an it was obvious they wanted each other ;) anyway, I love romance stories that slowly build on that tension, like this one! Great job! :)
7/26/2015 c20 Storm Seer
This is amazing!
Please write more soon!
I think keep it between Nala and Leo mainly for this one...?
I love the tension you are building between them, so great! :)
7/22/2015 c20 Nalaaaaa
*speechless* o_O amazed
Please please please please please please please please please keep writing its so good i cant wait to see what happens. I love the storyline and leo and nalas relationship so pleace carry on x
7/11/2015 c20 Cat
Eeeek loved it!
7/11/2015 c20 Guest
Keep updating, it's amazing!
7/10/2015 c20 1Becka3490
great fic! add to fave! pls update soon! (really i love it)
7/10/2015 c20 5BrokenUp
Wow wow wow! Adore this story and what a great amazing chapter - you can feel that sexual tension in the air - i say 'go for it!'. Would be nice to see how Leo is feeling - I love the way you have him battling with himself - keep it up you're a star and definitely my favourite writer of the moment!
7/9/2015 c20 4CrazynSane
Naw...Leo would be a good option...but just to mix things up a bit, why not Splinters POV? I'm sure he could put in a few details...no one seems to like doing his POV, am l just imagining it?
7/2/2015 c18 5BrokenUp
I love this story and keep reading it over and over and over! Pls update soon or I might explode! Poor Leo, I just want to give him a big hug, bless. Great piece of writing - so emotive and real.
6/26/2015 c19 Guest
Wow! I love the pace; fast, but slow in its own way. Keep it up!
-Lisafrank1234576