for Blind Faith

2/1 c34 pwrmom2
Loved this
8/4/2021 c1 Simple faith
Please please please Oh please please write more Liason love stories. I hate Sam, Carly, Sonny, Courtney, Nikolas, Luckless, Maxie and Screwlu always selfishly absorbed, whining, crying, clinging, pathetic, interfering naysaying, obsessively manipulative, vindictive, needy scheming neverending dramas. Grow up Port Chuck! Jason and Elizabeth are not going to be able to continuing to clean up all of their messes.
8/4/2021 c1 Guest
Great story I really loved reading it, I always prefer the stories like this one where Jason's head's not so much permanently stuck under the crappy Corinthos butts! At least this way he and Elizabeth haven't got the same tired, old begging, crying, clinging, scheming, whining, needy obsessively pathetic, manipulative, vindictive Spencers and Corinthos' families control issues consistently in their faces
7/14/2018 c34 Guest
I really enjoyed this story and loved the ending as always.
7/13/2018 c22 sarah021769
The perfect night for the long wait. I hope Brenda and the baby are ok.
7/12/2018 c20 sarah021769
Awww he can see her again. Im so happy he is getting back to himself. I loved that he complimented Monica. Loved the shopping part. Poor jason he grabbed his butt.
7/11/2018 c17 sarah021769
I know its hard for Jason with no sight. I cant imagine what he is going through i hope he pulls through quickly. Elizabeth punching the guy is the best.
7/11/2018 c16 sarah021769
I loved that Milo stuck up for Jason and Liz. Audrey was put in her place by Steve. I hope she fixes things with liz.
7/11/2018 c14 sarah021769
Oh man this was intense. Brenda is going to blackmail Jesus oh boy. I hope Jason can see when he wakes up.
7/10/2018 c4 sarah021769
I am enjoying the story so far. I love his vunerable side. Its hard for him to show it.
7/10/2018 c1 sarah021769
Love the start to this. I like when you start your stories and have them not knowing each other yet. It makes it more exciting.
8/12/2017 c34 guest
I've read this story twice now and it is still one of my favorites. I really like the ensemble of characters (liason front and center of course). I liked that pretty much everyone has good points and maturity, particularly Sonny. Somehow you made me like Brenda and Maxie.
4/3/2017 c25 Jynx0854
Love it. Glad for Sonny and Emily both getting better. Love this type of Tracy.
4/2/2017 c24 Jynx0854
Love all the Q's getting along and helping. Can't wait to see how Liz's mom is.
4/2/2017 c23 Jynx0854
Everyone loves a baby. Hope Brenda wakes soon.
400 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »