for The Colors of Life

9/21/2018 c8 32lily moonlight
What a lovely ending :D I'm so pleased it ended that way, and I don't think Jack seemed OOC at all. His behaviour and dialogue seemed very natural. And it was a really good way to bring some healing to Emily. I also liked her conversation with Derek, it seemed, again, very natural. I liked your descriptions, too, of how the heat felt. Great job!
9/21/2018 c7 lily moonlight
Really interesting chapter. I like how you've written it and handled the subject matter. I think you've done it gently without being exploitative. It felt very right that it finished on a hopeful note :)
9/20/2018 c6 lily moonlight
Oh, again, I'm feeling so sorry for Emily here! She seems so sad and distressed, and kind of vulnerable. I like Reid a lot and he's perfect here, so kind and caring. I was glad to read the ending and the reconciliation between them both :)
9/19/2018 c5 lily moonlight
Intriguing! So what happened with Emily? How was she almost killed and why did she have to fake her own death? I enjoyed this even though it was sad at the same time. I like that it ended on a hopeful note with the reminder for Emily of her friends. I enjoyed the descriptions also of her sitting and watching the children playing. Really good!
9/19/2018 c4 lily moonlight
Oh poor Emily, I felt so sorry for her here. It was sad to read how unhappy she was. Is this the background she has on the show?
9/18/2018 c3 lily moonlight
Ahh, this was nice! Very good to read after the previous darker chapter. This was fun and sweet :D I quite like the pairing here, I think that could work out well. Great chapter!
9/18/2018 c2 lily moonlight
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting this! This was really something. It was short but packed with emotion. I could feel the tension, and the feeling of inevitability. Great writing and descriptions.
9/16/2018 c1 lily moonlight
Hello! Emily is one of my favourite characters of CM, so it was great to begin with reading about her. Although I felt so sorry that she feels she's not made for a happy ending.
Hotch seems like a good guy and I like how you've written him. He doesn't try and force Emily into anything, but it's clear that he cares about her. This is great writing and you have a really excellent style of writing.
I will read on very soon!
4/21/2017 c8 Guest
i love this chapter! it was so very sweet :)
3/15/2017 c8 14leahloahla
OMG JACK! Sweet, little, kindhearted Jack. And MORGAN. I didn't realize how much I missed him until I read this. For some reason I wasn't expecting him to be the one to talk to her but it makes complete sense. This whole thing is perfect and I love it, especially the ending. It goes heartbreaking and heartwarming in such a short span of time that I felt like my emotions were on an adventure.

Side note: How are you not on my fav lists?! This must be fixed immediately.
1/13/2016 c7 leahloahla
This is really well done! I like the drawing element you added in there.
11/13/2015 c6 rmpcmfan
Hmm, I never thought of it that way, but yes, what Reid said could be taken that way.
11/13/2015 c5 rmpcmfan
Nice touch! I always wondered what happened to Emily and what she did while she was away. Must have been pretty lonely.
11/11/2015 c6 leahloahla
Aaaaaaaawwwwwwww! The characterization of both Emily and Reid are spot on in this. Great job!
11/11/2015 c6 36JuliaBC
I loved it. I love the friendship between Emily and Reid, as I love the friendship between JJ and Reid, and why I don't like either woman paired with him.

This was just beautiful. I also found that a striking moment in the show.
28 Page 1 2 Next »