for The Witch and the Warlock

please update, it's interesting
8/2/2018 c3 00esoteric00
Hope you continue this.
6/20/2018 c1 1Hedwigwhite
I love this story you really need to update.
4/16/2018 c3 Guest
Please update this story
8/16/2017 c3 1Shadow Wolf 15846
I hope that you will writte some more soon.
8/3/2017 c3 EverRose808
I love this story! Please update soon! :)
9/25/2016 c2 K
Ok they need to have a convo talking about annoying people they've met and Aleera NEEDS to say "ok ok, what about this" and then in the most annoying, snobby, Malfoy voice possible "MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS POTTER"
7/31/2016 c3 musicluver246
kick-ass author.
7/22/2016 c3 acherongoddess
you take care of you, and we will all be here waiting for the next update and the one after! love this story.
2/12/2016 c2 Aim1107
I wanna see this continued, I enjoyed reading it
1/26/2016 c2 MadHattersCat
I love this story please update soon!
12/26/2015 c2 gingin1975
Great story so far, can't wait for more! Update soon.
9/16/2015 c2 2ptl4ever419
Love it. Though supriesed how quickly Aleera opened up to her new friends.
9/15/2015 c2 HermioneandMarcus
9/15/2015 c2 1RebeliousOne
Not enough of this crossover. Love the pairing and a femVeela Harry. The idea that she'll have a soul mate after everything she went through won me over. With her fame and fortune, that is sadly the only way to be sure the guy she loves is true and not a glory hound, etc. By the way, how are you going to reveal both of their magical secrets. A death eater attack? Walking in on magic use? Or perhaps she'll see them do magic. I'd hope she gets a chance to explain the mate thing first rather than finding out on accident. Even if she thinks he is a muggle, a veela's mate would be legal to tell with the statue I would think.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »