for A New Dragon Enters Earthland

3/17/2020 c9 8SpartanWolfj6
It’s been years since a knee update, and I’m just wondering is this story dead, did you forget the password to your account are you going through the worst writers block ever. Whatever it is I just wanna know.
2/17/2020 c9 2gold crown dragon
this story is sadly dead, five years of inactivity already confirm it.
4/14/2018 c1 AtomixSpark
YES. Please, update! I love this story (As I
I'm a fan of the Dovahkiin crossing over to Fiore, which not many exist and the rest have been abandoned) and practically jumped out of my seat when I read the description!
1/26/2018 c9 1LionLordEscanor
Pretty good fic. I like it! Though clearly he's never leveled his speechcraft XD
1/26/2018 c6 LionLordEscanor
Whys he wearing high level armor if erzas knee can mess with him that much?
11/23/2017 c1 Guest
Are you going to continue this
4/13/2017 c9 Astrovert
I have to agree with guest below me, the last Dragonborns thu'um greatly exceeds Alduins, is AT LEAST a continent buster, a master thief, assassin, mage in every aspect, swordsman, and a bona fide godly badass all around. If ANYTHING he should get a slight depowering. You know, since he's disconnected to aetherius, therefore unable use magic and all that. But please, PLEASE continue this story. Despite all these lore fallacies, it's the best FT X ES crossovers out there.
2/15/2017 c2 Guest
Yeah I am not sure why you portray the Dragonborn as a weak cunt, he could easily wipe out every guild in goddamn fairy tail
1/26/2017 c9 Dark Mystique
AHHHHHHH! You have to continue this story! For the love of god, please continue this story!
1/9/2017 c9 Guest
I hope you update soon, I like how the story is going and I think Ysmir should be with either Erza or Ur
11/14/2016 c9 8Vedahzii
Please tell me you're counting this story? This Dragon most know
9/22/2016 c9 Astrovert
you need to finish this story
8/27/2016 c2 Guest
GIMMIE COOKIE!
7/15/2016 c9 1Spacer Paste
Dude! You have 70 reviews on this story. Finish the damn thing, will ya?
6/24/2016 c9 Psaro