for Little Bird

2/15/2019 c1 149H.R.C. Stanley
Well, that's a downer. I want an alternate ending, even if I have to make one myself.
10/21/2016 c1 Guest
WTF NOOOO WHY MUST THE ENDING BE SAD
4/26/2016 c1 40Concolor44
Wow. That's ... um, kind of a downer, there. MAJOR downer.

Seriously? I doubt that Elsa will allow herself to love like that again for a long, long time. Pretty sure that broke her, at least for now.
11/25/2015 c1 8bleachTG.GC
Wow... So intense! Loved it.
11/17/2015 c1 Feelz
That's okay, I don't even need my heart anyways

All kidding aside, is there ever gonna be a continuation to this? It kind of feels like the story isn't over just yet. I want to see how Elsa goes from grieving at the lost of her lover, to cheerfully and painstakingly planning a birthday bash for Anna.

Also, this may sound stupid but I want Elsa to somehow reunite with Einin. These two deserve each other and it's just unfair for Elsa to lose another loved one in her life.

She already lost her parents and almost lost Anna during the Great Freeze, having her lose the only person she ever cared about more than just a friend is really unfair and I just want to give her a hug and tell her it's gonna be okay :(

It makes me wonder though how she was able to handle this without going a little bit insane because most people probably would have because bad experiences just keep piling up for her again and again...
9/16/2015 c1 anon
Man, that was cruel but good story anyway. I rarely see people write Elsa's love interest die in the end and I think it's what makes this story unique :-)