FanFiction.Net
for Father of the Animes

8/15/2017 c1 6Kenpachi Zoro
Luffy is my favorite protagonist good story.
5/9/2017 c1 MadaraUchiha-Chan
NARUTO! XD
5/15/2016 c1 Fruits.Baskets1
Add more chapters plz
2/9/2016 c1 38DefendTheUndefended
Ichigo! I love this!
8/16/2015 c1 5SpiritBlackPaw
Thats it. That had to be one of the most adorable things ive read.
Ichigo is my fav protagonist, though I think Tite could have depicted him better, as Chad is my fav character in Bleach, but of Naruto Luffy and Ichigo, I have to say Ichigo.
7/14/2015 c1 ThatOneOtherGuy
Review,

It was a mediocre story. Nothing really made me connect with them and the scenario was just weird. It's not going to be remembered if nothing sticks with us y'know.

Suggestion,

It would be pretty cool if you continued this story. Maybe have and enemy surface in the anime worlds. Have it's goal be the destruction of anime in general and have the Dbz universe injured and the three come to save their father world with some help from other anime along the way.

See you later!
7/6/2015 c1 1abdullah rehman
man make more this fanfic is awesome
6/12/2015 c1 22BlueMoon37
If Goku is the father who the Mother of the Animes?
5/29/2015 c1 5Windying
Oh my god thats a hard question Since i only watch bleach and dragon ball z... I dont know much about naruto...
4/24/2015 c1 7supersaiyangoku065768
I like Goku and Ichigo better. Good story! :)
4/18/2015 c1 23Dantrlan
Mmm actually prefer Ichigo and Goku
4/13/2015 c1 Guest
update soon
4/13/2015 c1 8DJ Meltdown of Ground Xero
Man that was an interesting idea for a story lol, glad im not the only one that had the same idea for that, and cool story
4/12/2015 c1 9M.K.Namikaze
Ichigo or goku.
4/11/2015 c1 9Zrocker119
Goku is the father of all anime heros. Ichigo, Luffy, Naruto, all of them must strive to become as great, if not greater than him. I wish them luck. For this will be their greatest challenge.
16 Page 1 2 Next »