for OSaBC II : That Which Cannot Die

4/11/2015 c1 Guest
Neat.
4/11/2015 c1 Spikesagitta
Oh man. I wonder if I will ever get over how dark this universe is.

Still I'm excited, can't wait to see how much worse things can get.
4/11/2015 c1 4Kat-2V
Only problem I have with your fics so far is that they aren't all complete for me to enjoy at my leisure. Continue on good sir.
4/11/2015 c1 22Pallan Minerva
Wow. You know, usually fanfiction authors tend to take a break between writing new stories. You just jumped right into the next one. Be careful of burning yourself out.

You're starting to forget to insert words in certain sentences, but it's easy to complete them nonetheless. It's probably just a product of rushing to get it out. S'all good.
4/11/2015 c1 3Argosaxelcaos
What are you man? Somekind of writing god descended from the heavens to punish us for our fanfic sins?! You have written 50k words in 4 fricking days! You are spoiling us, when the crash after the high comes we're all ending with sheep withdrawal, what are de gonna do when the updates are not this constante, huh? Think of the children! XD

Jokes aside, we are starting strong, the only thing i want to add is: please don't hace TIMmy execute the scientists, it's toĆ³ sloppy and frankly hades-like. Cerberus has to be kinda ruthless but executing loyal workers because they know too much (And what do they really know?) pushes the dog into unsympasthetic territory, remember that when everyone is a complete asshole people lose interest quickly
4/11/2015 c1 1metaladdict
You know it isn't the most unholy of unholiest of medical practices in the know universe that gets to me. It's the freaking fact that that piece of shit Saracino is the child of THAT unholy piece of worst bad shit crazy cunt of a woman Rachel Florez, and still was a first rate wimp.

Now that I got that of my chest lets proceed.

Nice little intro, I approve of the music. Harper is nice and dastardly in his planning on manipulating Sara but wouldn't say Sara would notice at one point or another that Miranda isn't fighting back AT ALL as far as the subject of Cerberus their past actions go? She isn't smart, but stupid is something else.

I do wonder whatever happened to the "regular melding thing". If she isn't gonna meld with Trellani, who is she gonna meld with? I also have to say not having Trellani on the ship is waste of epic proportions. Having Samara on the same ship and NOT being allowed to kill Trellani is something I laugh my ass of just thinking about it!

And as far as Kelly fucking Sara...HA! She will bleed to death within a weak...
I really approve of "I will destroy you're mind" Kelly Chambers. You get bonus point for the mention for "It;'s a wast to throw her on a ship with a lot of bad asses and go on a killing spree".

I also wonder what the flying fuck Jacob "should have I waited?" Taylor would be able to do as far as stopping Sara, bitch please, she would pound that ass to oblivion BEFORE the upgrades.

Yes, I hate Jacob, as you know :P But hey, you made Kaidan interesting so ill trust you to do the same with general douche.

I have to agree with Pel a shouting match about the "bouncynis" of Sara's ass is hilarious.

control F for
"I can't pat with Trellani"

I am assuming it was supposed to be part
4/11/2015 c1 3Wandering the Arid Sea
Awesome as hell.

Giving Shepard a base. Whoddathunk?

Kai and Pel. ROFL. Those morons.

Was waiting for the joke that Shepard now costs1-3 dreadnoughts to build but it never came.

This is looking so far up that the stars are the limit.

Can't wait for more
4/11/2015 c1 MaxNight
I will say this advance...I feel sorry for the bad guys in your story...I mean they are asshole and deserve everything they get, but I almost feel sorry for them...almost. Also, love the Pic of Chibi Liara with eye patch.
4/11/2015 c1 Learnfrom it
Nobody ever likes kelly in fanfics... Will this one be the same? Great chapter.. Blows my mind how you come up with medical knowledge text like that, it would take me a month to write something half as good as this. Will Shepard have drell like memory because of the drell neuro stuff?
4/11/2015 c1 2Kyren
Wow, already. Impressed.

Also Vorlons, LOL. Other than kosh, I liked the shadows more.
1,630 « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109