for Unforgettable

6/4/2015 c1 A Shyguy
That's what this game is. Unforgettable. And better than FNAF.

This fits Pewd's personality quite nicely, nyes?
5/14/2015 c1 10PagesofAngels
I must say, I couldn't stop reading this once I started. It was so refreshing! Good Lord, I can't remember the last time I read a good PewDiepie story!

I read the AN, and I completely relate. I've been unsubscribed to Pewdie for almost a year now, mostly because he stopped using his trademark characters (Stephano, Mr. Chair, Piggeh, ect.) and they were the main elements that made me enjoy his content.

I know it sounds dumb, but I enjoy characters and storylines...and there was just something about Pewdie's 'Amnesia' videos that created their own little "world-within-a-world" you could say. That's what I enjoyed watching...just this unintentional little world develop. Not to sound self-centered, but most (if not all) of my PewDiepie fanfics revolve around the world of the characters and different ways I think it would work. Head cannon, you could call it.

That's what I really like about this one-shot, it does kind of illustrate how you see the world of 'Amnesia' working for these characters. You're writing is very engaging, and it kept me going to until the end. I'll certainly be reading more of your work!

The only complaint I have is how it ended. I just...wish there was more to it, you know? It didn't really wrap up what was happening it kind of just stopped. But, it was still a great start for your return. Amazing job, I completely enjoyed it!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service