for Future Dreams

10/24/2021 c6 Guest
Love this story also. Just wish it was love to know if she finally gets pregnant. Are you going to write anymore?
6/10/2019 c6 jaielphiebeckett
Are you ever going to finish this? I really hope so. This story is amazing!
4/22/2019 c1 saramalley
I hope you decide to finish this one day
2/9/2019 c6 Jbug47
Do you still write Castle stories? I can see many more chapters after this one! You are a very good writer and I enjoy reading your stories!
10/2/2018 c6 56Pen to Paper Writer
After reading the first story and liking it I started the sequel. What I'm not understanding is how you have not added a chapter in over three years. This is why I usually never start a story that is incomplete. I am just wondering if you have any plans to finish this? Thanks.
10/8/2017 c6 Guest
Fantastic story, I hope that you come back to it soon. It would be great to see a caskett baby
6/2/2017 c6 2unannalome7
i really liked the fic and this sequel is great too, i wish you update it and could finish it sometime, the pace is slow but things are progressing and i like you didn't rush them into everything. thanks for writing it even though :)
6/1/2017 c6 LDS345
Bummed to find the story abandoned. So good!
4/25/2017 c6 Guest
I just found your 2 stories. I loved the first one and began this sequel with high hopes, only to discover that you never finished it. It's been almost 2 years since you last updated it which makes me conclude sadly that you have abandoned it. That makes me very sad. I would have loved to read what happened about the baby, and hoe their family continued to grow. I read even more Castle FanFiction now that the show has ended. It's a way to keep the characters alive. I hope one day you decide to finish this story.
4/20/2017 c1 shellee3
I agree with the rest. Would love for you to finish the sequel. I need to know what happens. Thanks x
9/27/2016 c6 Disneynut
I loved Lost Dreams and was rereading it the other day. I found this story and was so excited to see a sequel. Have you done anymore and not plac d it here ? I do hope you can pick it back up.
9/23/2016 c6 6hug-me
Great start to this sequel! Love how you have built the sibling relationship between Alexis and Louis, and also the separate relationships between the other parent and kid! I know it has been a long time since you updated...any plans to continue? I would love to read more and find out what happens with the 3rd baby:)
1/2/2016 c6 1ClaireBear32796
MOAR!
11/14/2015 c6 stfd51
Just found this lovely story and am enjoying it. I hope you will be updating soon.
10/8/2015 c6 4BamfCaskett
Are you still writing this? Just re read it along with lost dreams, forgot how much I loved it!
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »