for The Unexpected Elleth (Legolas x Reader)

11/23/2020 c7 Guest
Please update! The ending feels so incomplete. It was so so good.
6/29/2020 c7 Guest
This was absolutely fantastic! Why was no more written?! I'm impossibly sad ;-; this was such a good read.
12/29/2019 c7 Guest
Please write more!
4/12/2019 c1 A fellow LOTRfan
This was absolutely amazing, you got the characters perfect, something not many fan fiction writers can do! I enjoyed the whole thing, the descriptions were perfect and I just couldn’t stop reading! You clearly know your stuff and have a true talent for writing.
3/27/2019 c7 A
This story was great but that ending, well that’s gonna be a no from me. Like wtf? Such a good story but that ending had me so mad omg!
9/19/2018 c7 Guest
it would be cool if secretly she could fight very well
1/8/2018 c7 Slep
Although there were times where I cringed and replied back in my own manner, I must say that you have excellent writing skills.
10/14/2017 c7 fireteddy
this is really cool please make more.
7/18/2017 c7 Angelina
I really, really liked it, you but a lot of description in it and the armor wear was mostly correct.
You left it at such a good ending, I could never have written something like this. I hope you continue or finish this story it really is a masterpiece and it needs to be finished or continued which ever you believe is appropriate. Even if you cant finish it,it's already a good story, i probably read it over a thousand times!, who knows!. I am hoping you finish it though cause i need to know how it ends! desperately!.
3/12/2017 c7 Guest
Omg this is so so so sooooooooo amazing! Please please update
2/9/2017 c7 Eloconnor
I...*sniffs* is it wrong to be crying right now? This was, *sobs* the saddest and best book I have, ever read. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
1/27/2017 c7 Guest
Please do more! This is such a great story! If anyone tells you that this is not good, well they don't know what their talking about. Please finish!
1/11/2017 c1 Saya Goldsmith
This is such a great story. Please update, I'm so curious as to what happens next.
1/8/2017 c7 Guest
Holy cliffhanger... This is a really nice story! I like the way you use descriptive language to convey emotions. It would be great if you could upload at least one more chapter to finish off the story!
10/7/2016 c7 Katie
This story is so good and I have been waiting months for the next chapter! Please update soon!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »