for A New Beginning

2/1 c123 1RomanceAmelia
Wait, it’s over? I feel like I was just reading chapter 60. What a ride. This is one of the most well-written stories I’ve read. I normally only read Calzona FanFiction, so I had HIIIGH expentations. Just overcame all of them. Thank you so much for this story!
1/31 c112 RomanceAmelia
I can’t believe that Emily let their daugther do that. What if she’s hurt? I’ve been reading this for about Four days now and I just can’t stop!
10/21/2021 c123 Guest
Amazing story. I would love a JJ/Emily sequel
6/18/2021 c31 12Touch of Venom
Go Rossi, Go Rossi, lol
11/5/2020 c123 Guest
I would love to read a sequel to this
6/26/2020 c123 Guest
Such a great story. I would love to read a sequel.
12/11/2018 c94 Guest
Wow the fucking disrespect. Like she fucking owns the damn house. Wow.
4/29/2018 c1 penny.robinette.90
I LOVE this story!
3/24/2018 c10 bergen
I with the spelling mistakes were taken care of. Abandoning for that reason
11/19/2017 c123 1BigVampyreSister
Damn you and your wonderful story. I found it yesterday and now I finish it at 330 in the morning. I have to be up in 4 hours. I would love to see a spin off. I am going to bed now good night
10/7/2017 c123 34Karoline Tesla
I wanted to write a review earlier in this ff but I got drown into it and succeeded to take a breath now! I was sick for two days and I just read your amazing stories. I dropped watching criminal minds a few years ago but now I almost want to go back and watched every episodesthanks love it! KWT xx
9/28/2017 c123 3CalzonaFan75
I would like to see / read the 'spin-off' ! :)
9/14/2017 c123 4RedToxicity
I just finished and I absolutely loved it. Surely if love to see more about Sam and Kendra but if your writing other stories, ultimately it's up to you and your imagination. Not to mention time.
9/13/2017 c74 RedToxicity
Gonna take a wild guess and assume your a Boxer (Xbox user). Sorry that's what we call Xbox users this way. Also Greenies. If you are it's great to have another avid gamer fanfictioner.
9/13/2017 c50 RedToxicity
Totally squealing in my head over same and Kendra
792 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »