for Mirror, Mirror

1/19/2020 c4 Guest
I love It! Continue please!
7/10/2018 c4 Luciano
Yes that is my real name.
But anyway what's going to happen next, maybe it's going to be 2p Spain x romano and 1p spain x 2p south italy
2p Spain x romano is my favorite ship but there's not much fan fiction on them.
11/8/2016 c4 Guest
Aaaaahhhhhh this story is so amazing! I don't want to pressure you but please update soon it's too good to stop and leave it
11/3/2016 c4 13starmariofan4
You can not just leave it on a cloffhanger like that! Please tell me you're almost done with chapter 5! I need to know what happens next!
10/19/2015 c4 2RainbowYandere
Next chapter, next chapter, next chapter, next chapter next chapter next next next NEXT NEXT
8/27/2015 c4 3ChocoMintBunny0217
THIS IS SO GOOD-! PLS UPDATEEEE
7/28/2015 c4 myrkrio1495
Omfg I just found this today
I love this! !
You're doing such a great job with everyones personalities
Cant wait to meet Luciano~ he's my favorite in all honesty
Update soon, Id like to see what happens!
7/9/2015 c4 offwiththeirhead
FFFFFFFF TT HE JUST WANTED TO BE HUS SUNSHIIIIIINNNNEEE! DAMN YOU SANTIAGO! WAAAAAAAAAAAH!
7/4/2015 c4 9epickumquat42
It sounds so stupid and I never actually I'd say it un-ironically, but I can't even right now. That chapter was just so—and then with—and Flavio—and augh!
Well, good job on the mind fuck element of your story, I can't decide who's the craziest, or the wrongest, or even the person I'm supposed to rooting for right now. So it's that's what you were going for, good on you.
You also portray Flavio as a yandere really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really well. Like, I've read plenty of yandere stories before, i don't know what it is about them that I love, but you do it so perfectly, it makes me wonder if you murder people for talking to senpai in your spare time *nervous laughter*
looking forward to seeing how much more effed up you can make his backstory!
6/30/2015 c4 6Lolibeagle
Can't wait for more!
6/30/2015 c4 9a-prickly-rose
Damn.
This story is so complex. I love how you've written Flavio. This is the best 2ptalia story I've ever read~! Lovely.
Keep updating! :D
6/30/2015 c4 10Mimizuku9
poor Flavio! although he is seriously messed up... like what happened to that poor woman? Not sure if my imagination is worse than what actually happened. Actually, maybe its better I don't know. :P
I really liked how you've shown Flavio's past, like the bit with rayo de sol and drunk Santiago.
Anyways, great job! Looking forward to the next chapter!
6/29/2015 c4 Chance-Will
Ooooo! I just wanna see España saved!
6/22/2015 c3 9epickumquat42
Yes! We need more stories about Flávio! He usually play eleventh wheel or something to more popular 2ps like Luciano, whom I also adore but that's beside the point.
You write Flávio perfectly! In fact, you write Romano and Spain perfectly too! I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm a little scared of getting inside Flávio's head, but also excited!
Keep up the great work!
6/9/2015 c3 Chance-Will
Oooooh, This is really good...Definately one of my favorite 2ptalia fanfictions 3
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »