for DeAth to Secrets

8/13/2016 c3 1Luthelight
I just found your story, I don't know why you stopped updating, or if you're going to, but I'm looking for it, I really want to know how it continues so please, update
4/18/2016 c3 5LiLuLo12
Pleeeeaaaassssssssseeeee update
3/2/2016 c3 7tsubasaiscool
Can't wait for next chapter! :):):)
8/20/2015 c2 29Boris Yeltsin
Love it.
What about Alison, is she freed? Will the cops make amends for being deceived?
7/29/2015 c2 gcuhjxmc
Great chapter ! Update soon :)
6/3/2015 c1 kathyy20
Wow this is awesome! i can't wait for the next chapter!
5/24/2015 c1 Vicky
Just amazing. Michelle you truly have talent i guess. Lol
5/10/2015 c1 3Beatrice.Eaton.1046
Update Por favor
4/28/2015 c1 OutforStars
Love this story, I hope they do something like this on the show. Can't wait for the next chapter.
4/26/2015 c1 Grace
I just sat down and read this story, and I have to say that it shows a lot of promise! I love the premise you two have established and how you're slowly laying the groundwork to get there. I'm glad that you showed Aria's annoyance at Spencer's automatic assumption that Andrew's A. I'm with Aria on this one, if I was in her position, I'd probably react the same way. I really liked Aria in this chapter, she was kind of like the peace maker. I also really enjoyed Hanna and Spencer, I think they make a great team. I really like how interesting this fan fiction is. There is nothing I hate more than reading a fan fiction which is boring and predictable. I especially hate the ones that don't stay true to the show-this fan fiction does. The characters stay true to the characters on the show, and the dialogue sounds like things they would actually say, one of my favourite quotes was: "Wow Spence, good one. Did you have a bowl of bitchy for breakfast or what?" That made me openly laugh! I could imagine Mona or Hanna saying something sassy like that on the show haha. This is one of the more better pretty little liars fan fictions, because it stays true to the show and it's really well written, plus creepy! The doll part was awesomely creepy, you two were really creative coming up with that idea, it was genius. They should do something like that on the show, but I doubt they will because they're not creative enough ;) I am super bored without the TV show, and I keep looking for stories about what might happen in the next season, this is the best one I've found so far. But I do have three small complaints to share. My first complaint is why did Spencer only tell Mona about the video? In the show I picture her telling the girls as well, since they usually tell each other everything to do with A. The second complaint is, it would have been kind of cool to see what happened outside the doll house. I would have liked to see what was going on with the boys (Mike, Toby, Caleb, Ezra,) also the parents of the girls, and Tanner. In the show they will probably include those characters, as well as the girls and Mona. And my third complaint is, I wish Emily and Aria would be featured more. Emily and Aria didn't have many parts in this story when you think about it. But they are the only complaints I have! I also really enjoyed the cliffhanger, and I'm excited to see what happens in Chapter two! Can't wait :)
4/12/2015 c1 Connor
Out of all of the post finale stories that I have seen, yours is the only one that talks about Spencer analyzing the video. When I first saw the video, I thought that the baby in Mrs. Dilaurentis' arms was Ali but I realized that she's not. Earlier in the episode, Spencer talked about how Melissa's prom was seven years before and if Jason was the same age, he was at least six and a half or seven when Ali was born and if one of the little boys is Jason, then the baby is someone else, since neither of those boys look 7. I personally think that the older boy is Charles, the younger boy is Jason and the baby is CeCe. A lot of people think that CeCe is the same age as Jason but she is like two or three years younger. Also it would explain why she looks so much like Ali. You are doing a really great job with this story and I can't wait to see where this goes. I also can't wait until we find out the truth about the video. Great job and update soon!
4/12/2015 c1 5David Fishwick
Nice beginning and I hope there is more soon
4/12/2015 c1 mersamson85
This story is intresting ! I started reading it and I just randomly fell in love with it! The way you described some stuff in the story really got me into it ! The ending was the best and I cant wait until Chapter 2 ! Good luck in chapter 2 by the way !