FanFiction.Net
for Sins of Remembrance

11/21/2019 c5 Guest
I like how you’re staying close to the original story line while adding in romantic/sexual tension between Arya and Gendry. I always thought these two should be together. And for the end of the story arc I vote for Passion!
11/6/2019 c5 Anonymous
I vote Passion!
11/5/2019 c5 Qwaser
I like this story so far, I especially like the chemistry between Arya and Gendry.

Also I vote Passion!
11/5/2019 c5 Anon
Passion
11/5/2019 c5 Joker wx
First of all sorry for the late review, I haven’t been on for a few days.

Anyway great chapter, worth the wait. I especially liked the encounter Arya had with the young conscripted Lannister soldier.

Also considering the lengthy gales between chapter posts, I have to vote yes for Arya and Gendry getting together at the end of the Harrenhal Arc, in other words: Passion.

Looking forward to the next chapter, as always.
12/21/2018 c4 Joker wx
Oh man, I was beginning to think you had died, great chapter and I rather enjoy seeing that It is getting harder for Gendry and Arya to fight their growing desires for each other. Unfortunately it looks like the road trip to Winterfell has come to an end.

Looking forward to the next chapter, as always, see you next year!
4/25/2018 c1 AllIdiotsMustDie
GRRM planned for Arya to be with Jon whwn he started the book. So that pairing was actually considered a possibility
11/10/2017 c3 Joker wx
Now this was an interesting chapter, both Arya and Gendry’s hormones are starting to kick and things are finally good between them. Which is good because judging by the title of the next chapter Arya and her friends are about to fall back into the jaws of the Lion.

Also I’m going to assume will won’t see another chapter for this story till next year, but I’m still looking forward to it.
1/8/2017 c2 Joker wx
Please update this story soon I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
8/9/2016 c2 carlita290591
I know bad stuff need to happen but PLEASE PLEASE I don't like the idea of gendry with the red witch...I mean REAL gendry (asoiaf) wouldn't even touch that bitch so.. could you please don't write that :D
8/2/2016 c2 FavFan
Gender is so sweet. I can see how any girl would fall for him.
8/2/2016 c1 FavFan
I thought most girls got there periods when they are eleven or twelve. I did and my sisters and friends did too.
7/29/2016 c2 Guest
Nice fic! :)
7/28/2016 c2 4Zacarane
Like it so far. Please continue soon. :)
7/21/2016 c2 NavyLady
Nice update. Can't wait to see where you take this.
18 Page 1 2 Next »