for What We Were, Yesterday

9/10 c1 2These Are Mine
This is so beautiful, I know I’m very late but thank you for writing this. You capture their tragic love story so well!
1/13/2016 c1 Guest
This is beautifully written but I'm hoping for Chris' POV because I've seen a lot of fanfics expressing how kim feels but not chris. So far, yours is one of my fave. :)
10/23/2015 c1 Guest
Its an awesome story you should write more parts to this :)
6/6/2015 c1 Guest
This is so beautiful I cried.
4/13/2015 c1 189Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22
I've just been re-watching the play over and over, I'll never get over this ending
4/13/2015 c1 20CapnJack21
This is perfect. Really, really, honestly perfect! Just having the future framing the past with it all done in flashbacks was wonderful. You have a really fantastic writing style, and this was really enjoyable! I especially like the shortness of some of the flashbacks, like the fleeting feeling of the love between Chris and Kim - and the fact that you included little things they mentioned, like him buying her the dress. Honestly this was a great read, I hope you keep going with stuff in the Miss Saigon fandom! Also *raises hand* I don't know what I can do, but I'm certainly interested in inserting a little activity into it!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service