for Gundam Wing - The Lost Potter

10h c16 kirsty21
cool update soon please thank you
10/7 c1 1AlyssJocelyn
I just found the story and I really do like it I hope you update soon it's a really great story and please don't abandon it
6/21 c16 1Monkey D Dragon
Great story
Hope it hasn't been abandoned
Update please
3/4 c16 ryu akai
Update soon please!
I love this history!
More chapters please! More harry and heero
2/10 c16 103Scififan33
Ouch! things are really pilling up on the twins and co. will we get to see more of Duo and Wufei? pity they all forgot how ruthless the Potter's can be in destroying their enemies.
1/9 c16 Animemangalover24
When are you going to update this story?
1/3 c16 3Kiri Namikase
I dont remember you...You are a wonderfull writer... new chapter?
6/3/2019 c16 KrisB-71854
I've been going back through your fics. I generally like your stuff. I love this one. This was less an OP HP and more a political/economic one. I like the bits of HP/DG for the romance. This is just the right flavor. They don't fall right into love, but there are strong hints of mutual attraction and all that.

I like the Jonas/Relena pairing as well. I'm not fond of her political platform, but she has various military folks behind her guarding her back. In that setting, I could see a strong peace movement existing. Why fight? They don't need to. They could just let the countries talk themselves out of things.

I'm sort of confused on the Romefeller families. They were in it to make money. They were counting on the Potter wealth mainly as no one had really been minding that shop. Now that there is an actual Potter in charge, well, that money comes with Potter strings attached.

I'm curious if he has left his money with Romefellers or reinvested it else where. I'm sure that he still has tons of holdings with the family. It's more like he just did the audit instead of selling stock though.

One thing that I dislike about the gundam setting is that there really aren't any good guys. Each faction thinks that they are the good guys and well does enough bad things to the others that you easily say its all shades of grey.

I'm startled that Harry hasn't researched on what magicals or muggleborns might be in the space colonies. Those new types might just be magicals.

I actually don't care so much on the Hogwarts/HP end of things. They just aren't important at this scale. You know I hate to say it, but if you actually pulled out a sane Tom Riddle or one that became sane then he could actually ally with the Potter Twins. Harr has proof that the muggles are very dangerous and could accidentally kill them all without the magicals even being aware of it. Tom might be freaked out when he finds out just what sort of wars are being fought outside of the magical world.

I'm not really that impressed by the various mobile suits vs magic. I'm fine with them being shrank and all that. It's just with Jonas and Harry's ease at taking them down, I can't help but thing that any other elite magical team should be able to do the same sort of thing.

O.k. they don't have Jonas or any mobile suit piloting experience. They could kill whoever is in them and transfigure/shrink the things. It feels like you've got too many trumps on the HP end of things. I don't mind that as it is needed for the magicals to remain hidden and having some sort of defenses.

I'm sort of interested in some of the back history of this cross setting. There are some things like AD not being aware of the space colonies that you need to explain some. I think of all wizards he would be aware of them. He would just discount them as being important. Those space colonies are before ADs time. They've been up there and going about things without really involving the wizarding side.

You did have Figg put it best. AD wanted to be updated on current events. All those muggle conflicts have really been one long ongoing one.

There is a part of me that would love to see AD's face when he finds out just how small his magical world is and just what sort of scale that the Potter family has been playing in. AD is a big fish in a small pond. The Potters are more akin to a pod of killer whales in the ocean. Just an entire difference in scale.

I'd love to see AD get sucked into Relena's politics.
5/23/2019 c11 sexy Seren
Update it soon
5/13/2019 c16 2firebird-fenix
Hi

Are you going to update this story anytime soon?

Bye
5/8/2019 c16 kirsty21
Cool
4/18/2019 c16 Dagondawn
Are you going to update this story sometime in the for seeable future? Cause I would really like to know what happens next!
3/25/2019 c16 13Potterwing
I find that by saying this I am being hypocritical because I haven't done this for my crossovers but please continue and finish this story. I found myself believing this could have really happened if there was an actual crossover of the show/book. I loved Gundam Wing I still watch the show on DVD and Harry Potter is my favorite book series. I love seeing stories like these especially when my two favorite characters are related.
3/9/2019 c16 2YamiDuo
Just found this and WOW you blended the two worlds very nicely. Can't wait to read more of this.
1/20/2019 c16 1Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki