for The Masked

9/12/2017 c1 1Impstar
Ooh, a nice oneshot. Always up for more Morgan shenanigans. This is a good view of an older, more mature Morgan, but I think you've managed to capture her zaniness well.
4/21/2015 c1 xenocanaan
I wish there were more Morgan/Gerome stories out there. So thank you very much for writing this! Maybe you'll make a sequel?
4/14/2015 c1 22Gunlord500
Quite a good oneshot, IMO. I hope your requestor liked it as much as I did :D
4/13/2015 c1 5ajani's apprentice
Okay, you started this story in a way I didn't think I'd see. I assumed they' have been in a romantic relationship already. You threw me a loop from the very beginning. That already is a good start.

So Emmeryn is the mother, eh? Didn't expect that. I wold've hoped Lucina (my favorite Avatar pairing) was but I didn't specify that so it isn't an issue. Though it does make for a funny running gag. Everyone in that family having amnesia.

Robin's entrance was nice. Once more, definitely not expected. And once more, a good thing.

And Gerome's parents as ghosts?! Wow, more and more amazing surprises.

And finally, that last line. Adding Gerome and Minerva to it. The final twist. You think Robin means he'll get Gerome if he hurts Morgan. In reality, he already accepts him.

Amazing job. While the relationship seemed a bit rushed, I like it none the less. After all, this is a oneshot.

I also like Vaike's appearances, specifically when he challenged Basilio. That was expected.

Over all, an amazing job. Well done and thank you for doing this. And you need not apologize. You did nothing wrong. You never could've known.