for Darkness and Light

10/28/2020 c3 InsaneMakaioshin
I was thinking that having 2 Kekkai genkai made Kekkai Tota possible! Being able to combine earth & fire to create lava & fire & water to create boil, seems combining all 3 would be easy! Could you write it to where Mei gained Ice & a Tota from her duel heritage?
5/11/2019 c4 Help
You need Jesus.
12/6/2018 c1 HikkiHachiman
You can't write. Stop trying to tear down actual writers you dyck
7/31/2018 c1 Guest
Dude, you seriously have to stop posting crap on others. Are you just mocking others work just for the fun of it? If so then you've just made a bad name for yourself across the fanfiction, but maybe that's what you want, I don't know. Because no one that I have seen goes out of their way to write and comment shit about others throughout this site.
6/24/2018 c1 The Reader Of Fanfics
i came here from yarn. and needless to say you have a lot of shit to say that the work of others is trash when yours is ten times much worse. comparing this to yarn's fic jaune's pain that was much more enjoyable than this piece of crap
5/31/2018 c4 Guest
Commie fuck.
3/19/2018 c1 Guest
Wow, this is shit tiere writing. I mean you try to make it seem interesting but force too much into one chapter instead of streaching it out. Also the dialogue is just horrible. I mean you shit post on other writers ideas but yours are just worst, lacking insperation and instead trying to use shock and edgy values to make this story work. It just sucks.
1/16/2018 c1 Guest47
Holy crap dude...I mean i dont want to sound like a dick but your story is... Well it sucks, as a nice way of saying it, and the grammer and dialog are all over the place that its almost unbearable. I mean this story looks like it has promise but the execution is just terrible, and the fact that the "dark" aspect of this is so forced that it straight up charges the thin line between dark straight into edginess. I mean you could of eased it in bit by bit but instead chose to just cram it all in at the first chapter that it was less shocking and more angsty.
Also you kinda come off as an asshole in the reviews you leave in other fanfics saying "this is pure trash" or "this is so cliche/dumb delete this" when your own fics have less structure, character development, and plot focus that the other authors actually build up in their own stories.
I really do hope you read this and actually improve your writing rather than just spam shit post reviews on other authors that actually took time to create and continue their stories.
12/19/2017 c4 Guest
You are a ass hole
12/19/2017 c1 2AngeloGene
Um... I don't think that's the correct way of writing dialogue. The story is... Well... mediocre at best, I guess. This genre isn't really my thing so my opinions on the story itself would probably be a bit biased.

I suggest proper use of punctuation, specifically the use of opening and closing quotation marks (" ") rather than these ( - ) for dialogue.

Also, don't give up on writing! Just because it didn't get much attention doesn't mean you should stop.
12/15/2017 c1 4Austin Ga Kill
I wish you had at least wrote a more creative flame on others reviews.
12/15/2017 c1 3Phoenyx0728
Telling, telling, lack of proper spelling, hyphens instead of quotation marks for speech, tropes, awful prose...

And you say others are bad?
12/6/2017 c1 Hasmith
Wow dude u got lot of hate and i can see why.
u basically just give u-write-is-like-thrash-review- bullshit on people fic and have the-write-worse-than-shit yourseft
that just pathetic dude...
12/3/2017 c1 The Deck Master
I came here from The Women Whisper fic and you don't get to shit on others when you can't write for shit yourself, stop writing fanfics and improve or don't say other peoples writing is shit when this story shows neither do you.
11/13/2017 c1 4Codename-ShadowFox
Lol you say my fic is crap when you write trash like this? Do yourself the world a favor and kill yourself.

I couldn't even be bothered to read past a few paragraphs because who the fuck writes dialogue -like this- gtfo with this shitfic scrub.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »