for The Mists Of Avalon

12/26/2019 c5 isabellaevamara
great story, where is the sequel though this author note chapter is referring to, your profile only shows one harry potter fanfic, this one.
6/20/2018 c2 ClaireR89
Need to edit your chapters.

I'm trying to decide if this is a serious story or just a fetish story
5/13/2016 c1 Guest
Top reasons why I lost all hope for most readers when yaoi fangirls trashed the place.. Fanfiction used to be so beautiful.. I mean look eight years before this crap fanfiction was the best. Until people like this just came along and did random shit that was too awkward to try and read and not cringe at their ideas.
8/20/2015 c1 Kitten Arina
I liked this better on Fictionmania because I was able to see all of the pictures that you had in the story I found it by chance here but I am happy to have found it.
8/4/2015 c2 Guest
I cannot express how much I'll hate you if you romantically add draco
7/16/2015 c1 5GMBlackjack
Seems good. Though I've only read the first chapter.
It did what every introduction should do: grab my attention, and make me to want more. Though it did seem to progress too fast... (then again I'm guilty of that often as well. so who am I to judge.)
Now, to finish reading about Voldemort's new plan. (Yes Voldy, I DARE. COME AND GET ME)
7/11/2015 c4 Guest
Plz write a sequel
5/2/2015 c3 1syft3land
You might want to read through your chapters once or twice with the 'prewiev' function before actually posting them, as you'll have a higher chance of cathing words as they try to disappear, just like they have succeeded in doing so far. Also, I feel like you jumped over to Hogwarts without any warnings, nor any indication whatsoever. This and the continued disappearing acts your words are doing, are certain to cause confuison amongst the readers, and may even discourage them from any continued reading. I should know, as I was tempted to throw this story in the bin, so to speak, but I see the potential in the plot, and all you have to do is slow down a little bit, and proofread the chapters before publishing it, or maybe get someone else to do it for you, as they might spot errors you would've missed. After all, it's allways good to have a second opinion, right?
4/22/2015 c4 raynisia
nice story!
4/18/2015 c3 raynisia
nice chapter!
4/16/2015 c2 3Doctor Nope
WOO! GO Girl Power!
Ahem.. besides that keep up the great work I can't wait for the next update.
4/16/2015 c2 raynisia
nice story so far!
4/16/2015 c2 Guest
needs more detail but still a good story, we can't wait for more
4/15/2015 c1 Sw3X
It was a very good start on the story and I like your writing style. Keep it coming.