for Symbiotic

3/2 c6 ripmyearbuds
I think you abadonded the story. But i really like it. Hope you continue the story.
9/16/2018 c6 16Ironshot
Good story so far, but Ruby seems a little off when you consider she ran up a cliff without her semblance fully activated during initiation... (though that did have a boost from Weiss' glyphs)
9/2/2018 c6 anthonyluna29
Continue please
7/16/2017 c6 jorie.nwachukwu
Please make more chapters.
4/21/2017 c6 Obsidian Prime
I think Alex was a little busy.
3/31/2017 c1 response to red
my response to mysterious red.

Okay, first off one cannlnt simply kill mercer, he's a virus, he has no internal organs, he's body I'd made out of black icky sludge that could turn into weapons of mass murder and could LITERALLY consume and gain other peoples abillities.

The only thing that can help the hunters survive an encounter with Alex are there auras or a planned tactical retreat they have nothing to hurt Alex, blades? He shrugged them off, rockets? He took them like a true tank, knives? He could just swallow it and be done with it, bullets? They go through him, nukes? Okay might work but do you see what happens if someone, SOMETHING gets near him while he is just a moving piece of mass? He just regenerates just by a BIRD!, A DAMNED BIRD!.

Also if the going gets tough Alex will use his brain, he is not just some brawns with no head, he consumed military officials, important VIP's, scientist, military tactical geniuses, and what will he do? He hides consumes, heals, stalks the hunters that follow him, ambush, one or two might survive but they will learn not to mess with him.

Plus with sufficient enough damage the aura that protects the hunters from fatal blows will wear off and Alex mercer in game or comics is RUTHLESS, if he is hellbent on something he will mercilessly follow them till they are on there knees begging to be spared, which, he wont. And if there's anything nearby he could consume he could just heal out of them and be good as new.

So tell me, how does some fresh hunters that are merely street levelers [granted mercer IS one] at best probably low-mid tier go against a high tier street level- low small city buster who shrugs off the most destructive and dangerous of hits and blows and gets hit by nuke but still survives and comes back by eating just a bird? I don't see them winning Alex may as well take on the entire humans/faunus of rwby-verse with I'll admit high-def?.
3/25/2017 c6 Marlo's Flame
Really interesting
12/4/2016 c6 Hooded Lord
I must say that this is one of my favorite RWBY crossovers and I have followed this story almost from the beginning and so far have not been disappointed (even if I would enjoy longer chapters but eh, your the writer not I). What I am curious to know is if this story is still active because it has been a while since you last updated it or if you've just been busy and this story has fallen to the bottom of your to-do list (which I understand is something that happens). If you don't want to continue this story I wouldn't be against adopting it or putting it up for adoption as it is quite an interesting story and does deserve to be continued.
11/26/2016 c6 Charles
Please update the story, please, man please.
11/17/2016 c4 7Althea Sirius
Ah! Please stick to third person please! 0
9/28/2016 c6 6comethazel
I am really liking this story for the crossover the creativity fan made weapons oh and most importantly a cross over of my 2 favorite universes so in other words THIS IS GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING AND BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN A LONG TIME
9/3/2016 c1 PLEASE READ ME
I am Alex mercer and I am a symbiote. I hunt the corrupt and consume them. No non hostile will be consumed. only the scum and villains that cant be redeemed. making me better at hunting them.
8/6/2016 c6 Mysterious Red
Warning Contains constructive criticism.
While I really like the idea of this story, because if done right it would be amazing I feel like it's... Rushed... To the extreme, the pacing of this story is just silly and because of that it throws everything else out of wack, for example; Mercer SERIOUSLY injured all of team RWBY, and Ruby just decides a day later after waking up from being INFECTED 'ow my only choice is to go with him', and she's killed people and barely gives one, and how did Mercer even beat 4 fresh huntresses anyway, hell even one of them would give Mercer some trouble, but four of them, let's face it Mercer would be flat out dead, I could quite easily name LOTS more, and go into greater detail but I don't want you to think that I'm just saying it, just to be a dick, because I honestly feel like if you rewrote this, and took your time with it, it would quite easily be the best RWBY x Prototype Crossover ever.
7/29/2016 c6 Guyver333
Sweet style of battle
5/21/2016 c6 2AK74FU2
Honestly, this is interesting. I've never played Prototype before, but that doesn't stop me from reading and liking this story.
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »