for S'Wonderful

9/24/2017 c33 Dark Mystique
This is a great story! I hope you keep adding chapters!
8/11/2017 c33 3Saturn10710
Wow I cannot believe that this is done! This is one of my favorite OHSHC fics. I absolutely love Megumi and I love how you've written the older, more mature versions of the host club while not completely losing their personalities. I think that can be hard to do. This story really sets itself apart from most of the rest of the stories of OHSHC in the way that you've written your characters to be so humanly flawed yet also so lovable and how you've given depth to their personalities and carried their growth throughout.
I also really loved You Know the Night and I'm going to be waiting on that Hikaru/Jen ficSaturn10710~
8/6/2017 c32 1CrystalBud
Love this story so much and how it focuses on multiple relationships not just between Kaoru and Megumi, and the personal growth of the characters and their relationships too. Amazing work, can't wait to see how it ends :D
8/1/2017 c32 2Toreh
This story makes me so happy. I'm sad it's ending soon, but thank you for sharing your wonderful writing with us. Congrats on a new house as well!
7/31/2017 c32 4coraluna
this fic is so refreshing. like, the pacing is perfect, the characters are endearing assholes - human, really - and there's not a moment wasted or a scene that feels useless in the grand scheme of things, you know? it's mature in a way basically no ohshc fics ever are, because, well, it's ohshc. didn't know i needed to read this until i did (in like, 8 hours lmao). can't wait for the end!
7/26/2017 c32 Lilemaus
Welcome back! I'm so glad, word. I can't even describe how happy I felt when I saw a new update day. I obviously read it right away.

I feel like he confessed a bit too sudden, because I was honestly taken a bit aback, but otherwise I loved it!
Can't wait for the next chapter :*
7/3/2017 c31 Lilemaus
I know it's really late. Few months have passed. But here I am, opening an old, familiar bookmark and hoping for a new chapter, only to be greeted by the old one.
I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned this story and that it will come to a finish, because yours is the only one I'm keeping up with and am absolutely in love with. At least let us know if you're alive and how are you feeling :)
Warm regards and lots of love
6/5/2017 c31 kitty-kasey
Congratulations on the little one! I know how hard it can be with new borns, but hopefully you can get back up and writing after a little bit!
5/1/2017 c31 Guest
I know it's May now, but I finally decided to open that dusty bookmark and I get another chapter! Love you. And I really appreciate it even though you have hands full of work now because of the small one :) Hope it doesn't take another half a year to post something, because see what you make me do - actually bookmark the story. I don't do that, okay. I don't bookmark the stories. Your story has a special place in my heart, I'm serious. Also the first one about Laney, by the way.
Best of wishes!
4/21/2017 c31 aligator7892
I just found this story today and I love it. can't wait for new updates <3
4/9/2017 c31 5DaMnNerd
God this is a great story it really brings in a bunch of different perspectives! I can't wait for the next update~ keep up the good work when you have the time!
3/18/2017 c31 7Beaker77
This chapter was great! I really love your writing. And your author's note made me crack up! Babies sure are the best!

-Beaky
3/17/2017 c31 17acrosseverystar
It's great to see you back and writing again! This story is fantastic and amazing and I love how you have matured the characters while still staying true to them. Beautiful chapter!
2/11/2017 c30 8RedVoid
Life can get quite busy sometimes. I'm happy to know you don't intend to give up on this anytime soon :D

I love this story! It's verydifficult to find well-written Kaoru stories. They either have a Mary-Sue as OC, one that copies Haruhi anyway it counts or use the HikaruxOCxKaoru trope XP
So congratulations on a great fic with involving plot and characters!

Also congratulations on being a mom! I can only imagine how tiring it must be

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Kisses,
RedVoid
2/3/2017 c30 Lilemaus
Wonderful to hear you're still around :) Also congrats on moving and the baby! I hope everything will go well for you.
Can't wait until next chapter. Kind regards
167 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »