for Knight in Shining Armor

3/27 c5 3VioletErin.26
Aww. How sweet. Love how georg was patient with maria.
1/5 c5 reisova
Very good story
5/21/2020 c5 Clare
A fab fic! I like how Maria feels awkward and embarrassed and all kind of tender emotions because of the numerous times the Captain has come to her rescue - chasing the pervert away from her, helping her when she hurts herself, giving her mouth to mouth (yum btw for the stolen kiss afterwards). But just like in the movie, she's confused by her emotions and seeks advice off the Reverend Mother before letting herself admit to loving the Captain back. And a happy ending too :) Yay!
7/5/2017 c3 SOM fan
I liked the way you wrote the dream with Maria in the tower and Georg Asa her knight in shining armour who saves her.
4/29/2015 c5 33augiesannie
Congratulations! A very sweet story and I'm glad you put so much effort into it - much appreciated.
4/23/2015 c5 16BaronessvonTrapp
This was so well done! I loved the way you gave it a nice twist but still kept some themes from the movie. The conversation with the Reverend mother as like the movie but with a totally different twist. Great job!
4/22/2015 c5 2NothingComesFromNothing
I enjoyed reading your story, very sweet!
4/22/2015 c5 190Chelsea Oz
Very nice! Loved this!
4/22/2015 c5 17Consti Grandchester
Great and romantic end! congratulations!
4/22/2015 c3 16BaronessvonTrapp
Absolutely loved Sir Georg of Aigen. He's got a crush!
4/22/2015 c2 BaronessvonTrapp
Of course he would do whatever it takes he's our brave Captain! Mouth to Mouth would cause a desire to kiss her. I know she will be alright!
4/22/2015 c1 BaronessvonTrapp
Loved this. I can see Maria getting nervous and injured every time he is around. These would have been great deleted scenes in the movie. Can't wait to read more.
4/21/2015 c5 58gothicbutterfly95
Sweet ending. Nice
4/21/2015 c4 gothicbutterfly95
Why do they always fight it?! Aargh
Good job
4/21/2015 c3 gothicbutterfly95
Aww she's so innocently cute.
LOVE IT!