for The Lullaby of the fallen ones

10/30/2020 c5 3AilahtaN
Oh por Dios! Muero por saber más...
5/17/2017 c5 Guest
Oh my gosh! Please, please, please update I love your story and can't wait for more, ( and for L to make an appearance!)
5/4/2017 c1 Brumalis
Please update soon! I love this story, most of all the Shinigami XD
2/21/2017 c1 The White Crow
Sorry for being annoying but please update! I just love this story!
1/11/2017 c2 Blueberry
Omg, I love this!
I really really love your story!
And, well , I am already kind of a CalielxHikari, i love them!
Please update soon
12/3/2016 c5 4DeceivingAura
Oh God, this was VERY cool! It's extremely well written (I love the figurative language used!), engaging and even funny in its own way. I really like Hikari and her interactions with Light! I'm still sort of confused about her father. Was it implied that he's ill? Sorry, I'm terribly slow when it comes to analysing stuff like this. Rest assured, I'll definitely be looking forward to the next chapter. I should sleep now. It's about 2 AM. *Sighs*
Update soon please!
11/24/2016 c5 NataLEEa
...I'm actually glad I found this story kind of late so I didn't have to wait much for this new chapter.
Please, author, update soon!
Oh... does this mean what I think it means. Was that a wig?

SPOILER

... Alonzo has cancer? It's just a theory, but if it's so, that'd be just sad.
11/12/2016 c4 NataLEEa
Huuuuh. I'll be honest with you. I also thought that her father was dead (not the mother, as she had already appeared on the first chapter).
But I'm glad that your plottwists aren't that clichéd.

I LOVE HER FATHER THOUGH. Derpy dads are the best dads.
11/12/2016 c3 NataLEEa
I really like that Hikari seems kind of down-to-earth, despite being so sentimental. She is still very sentimental, but she does think things through. Many fanfic authors make sentimental girls overly sensitive bimbos with no common sense, and I hate when they do that. Just because someone is sentimental, or an idealist, doesn't mean that they have no sense of reality.

Btw, I really like her dinamics with Caliel. I ship them and so do you, author, don't lie. Hehehehe. And I ship her with Light as well, but I bet that will change as soon as the story starts. Jeez. With an angel in the story, I'm pretty sure this will go in an AU direction. I wonder how you'll change things?
11/12/2016 c1 NataLEEa
This js an interesting concept. I haven't really read it before, so I'm excited about what has to offer.

Dang, I once had a teacher like that. Luckily, he didn't hate me, but another student. He even called him retarded once. Gosh.
7/21/2016 c4 2notsofrilly
"I see dead people". Is that the big reveal. I figured her parents are dead and that's why she works so much. When her parents appeared it confused me but now I'm certain that she can see a broad range of the supernatural. Ghost, deamons, angels, shinigami...
2/6/2016 c1 Zuko4Ever
I hope this is an L/Oc rather than a light/oc, because you charicter seems like an okay girl, and it always sucks when the okay charicters fall in love with the homicidal maniac with a god complex
2/6/2016 c3 Guest
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Please update! :D
5/24/2015 c2 Anonguest
0.0 This is so cool! Please continue writing this, it's a really creative idea! I died laughing at Hikari and Caliel's convos at random times, and the whole scene where he messed with her alarm clock (chap. 1, but still felt like mentioning it ;3) You're an awesome writer! :D
5/25/2015 c2 3bloody.pinprick
Oh, Sayu. Always blowing things out of proportion xD
Can't wait for the next chapter!
16 Page 1 2 Next »