FanFiction.Net
for Just Dating

9/24/2015 c11 Guest
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
9/24/2015 c11 10kateflowrchild13
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love it.
9/21/2015 c10 28sleepyaugustus
WOW that was a ride from the start. My stomach feels all jumpy and swoony. Like damn turn up the A/C because it's STEAMY af on this website. Percy is a monster, dear lord. I wish I could use a lot of emojis that are vaguely lewd, but I'm sure you get the point. Haha good job!
9/21/2015 c9 sleepyaugustus
I'm sporting major heart eyes right now. Also these chapters are like the perfect length, go you, Dan. I haven't gotten that bit figured out yet.
9/21/2015 c8 sleepyaugustus
This is so rude, Dan. SHAME on you.

I feel like Piper's the type to bite, especially in this fic. I want to praise your writing but this feels like an ATTACK.

This is officially war.
9/20/2015 c7 sleepyaugustus
Okay the first half of this chapter I was like DAN WTF because it was physically painful and I briefly considered strangling you. But as I finished I realized you're far too good at what you do. It totally took me by surprise and while I still want to strangle you, I have the best intentions. At this point I'm not even sure if I'm making sense but like this chapter melted me into a puddle, so once again, I'll just blame you. I don't know how I managed to not keep up with this story because honestly I love it so much.

Good job dude!
9/19/2015 c10 Ruzsian
Have to say it's good so far. I hope you keep at it. I think this is the 3rd time I've read through all chapters.
9/19/2015 c10 3The-3Charles2-Hunter
Percy with the splash
9/18/2015 c10 BlackUnicorn
Ok, I can't believe that I'm asking this but I want to be sure. Did Annabeth and Percy just had unprotected sex?
9/17/2015 c10 FizzyColaBottle310
YESSSSSSS! OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! * JUMPS OFF A BUILDING IN CELEBRATION*
9/17/2015 c10 83SomethingMoreCreative
...dAN
I didn't read the warning
But yo this was sooooooo good. Like "Gods you frustrate the shit out of me" is the best line I've ever read and I LIVE FOR "Why the hell would you want that?" "Maybe it's because I love you!" Like whoa you killed me with those lines I swear to god
I'm super excited to see Piper's reaction? For some reason I don't think it's going to be all pleasant at first though? I'm so excited to read more of this! Good job!
9/17/2015 c10 Krazy.khik.noelle
Yay! The real thing has started!
9/17/2015 c10 HeleneChase
Wow so smutty! I love it;) and I'm happy they finally got together
9/17/2015 c10 Romione1434ever
9/16/2015 c9 1RiptideFTW
Awesome story so far i kinda see where you're going with this but it's vague and hidden enough tthat i still want to read. Cant for the next chapter!
285 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »