FanFiction.Net
for Just Dating

9/13/2015 c9 3Ara Catin
Wow- I have to say, I wasn't expecting her to come to realize her own feelings so quickly! But you did it really nicely in character- I loved this last part. That she's taking all the evidence, the facts and realizes that this isn't what she expected, but she'll work to make it work. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this all plays out!
9/12/2015 c9 3The-3Charles2-Hunter
Let's go
9/11/2015 c9 2ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted
Love.
9/11/2015 c9 Jedi1
Now she is on board we just need Percy and Piper.
9/10/2015 c9 Whisper of Skysong
Such a great story, I love how you write Percy and Annabeth's banter and in this chapter, seeing her slowly realize she's gaining more feelings for him
(I am afraid of more angst coming up but since you're writing it I'm okay with that because your writing always hurts so good)
9/10/2015 c9 83SomethingMoreCreative
YES DAN SLAY ME WITH ANGST
But really, I'm so freaking excited about next chapter, and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
9/10/2015 c9 Read-Write-Love1812
Ok gotta admit not the best chapter ever, but I still love the story! Please update! I can't wait for more
9/10/2015 c9 HeleneChase
Amazing!
9/10/2015 c9 6FlawlessCatastrophe
Annabeth and Percy be like
PIPER TAKE ME BACKKKKKK
9/10/2015 c9 18KaylsDaughterofHades
Gods just so insane. I love it and I can't wait for the next update.
9/6/2015 c8 3The-3Charles2-Hunter
keep it up. The drama and plot is rising! I can't wait for what's next
9/5/2015 c8 Cortax
This story is awesome...
9/5/2015 c8 Guest
Well... Damn. This is far more interesting than I thought it would be. Even though I side with Piper, I don't think Percy stands as the defenseless puppy in this story, I think he can take in more than that (though a heartbroken Percy would fulfill every writer's daydream: to crush the readers' feelings, including mine) I love Annabeth, but she's being stupid and reckless. The end.
9/4/2015 c8 Escape4rmReality
Awww i was hoping fr more :-( cuz u r just dat gud..
Stil a gr8 chap though.. ! :-)
9/4/2015 c8 Guest
That was great! I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
284 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »