FanFiction.Net
for Just Dating

9/4/2015 c8 Guest
That was great! I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
9/4/2015 c8 Romione1434ever
AH!
9/3/2015 c8 Jedi1
Well Percy should be irritated with Piper too. He can make his own choices annabeth has been honest with him Piper should be concerned that it won't work out but if she is that worried she shouldn't have set them up.
9/3/2015 c8 2all-things-olicity
oooo I can't wait for the next chapter...
9/3/2015 c8 HunterRightHere
Dannnnn nooooooooo you're KILLING meeeeeee! I wanna know how percy reacts and will annabeth cry and oh god so many variables whyyyyyyy
9/3/2015 c8 3Ara Catin
So excited to see an update! Thank you for this! :) AND IT STARTS WITH A PROPOSAL. I'm a sucker for proposals. Oh noooo Annabeth. Piper! Don't ruin the happy night! Well at least Piper and Jason know now? At some point Annabeth is going to have to realize that she's far more into Percy than she wants to admit.
9/3/2015 c8 6FlawlessCatastrophe
YOU MUST UPDATE FAST OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FIND YOU AND I WILL WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER IF I HAVE TO
9/3/2015 c8 HeleneChase
I am really exited to see how the story will go from now! It is really amazing and exiting
9/3/2015 c8 Finding Adventures
I don't understand why Piper is so pissed off, I mean what Percy and Annabeth do on their own time together isn't really her concern, even if she is really good friends with both of them. I guess I see things more through Annabeth's point of view than Piper's.
9/3/2015 c8 18KaylsDaughterofHades
Insane just so insane. I loved it. I can't wait for what happens next.
8/17/2015 c7 paperflower3
Awesome job so far. Please continue!
7/26/2015 c7 Legendary Wise
Dude! That was tight. Man I was so sad when Percy went to Annabeth's job and theb that curve ball out of nowhere! Nice work update soon
7/21/2015 c7 Guest
Ba dum tsssss
7/17/2015 c7 Guest
Please update soon! I love you...
7/5/2015 c7 Guest