FanFiction.Net
for Just Dating

4/19/2015 c2 Jedi1
Well I did not see that coming...nice twist. I think this is going to be fun but at some point make them both miserable
4/19/2015 c2 83SomethingMoreCreative
DAN YOU'RE KILLING ME
Dude, I knew this was going to be a great story. I freaking KNEW IT.
I think that you have Percy and Annabeth spot on. I really love how much you showed that Annabeth can read people because that's a big part of her character, and sometimes people only mention it in passing like it's just worth the word count. I also really liked how Annabeth doesn't immediately jump up and down to date this guy because her character is so focused on work, and you showed that brilliantly. And I love, love, love, love the fact that you didn't make the date go perfectly. Sure, they ended up staying to close and stuff, but you really implied that they were having trouble finding what to talk about, and that was just amazing.
And Percy was really great in this chapter too. I love how nervous and lacking in confidence he was because that it soooooo Percy Jackson, and you did an incredible job showing that all the way down to the way he was sitting in his chair and messing with his hair and clothes. A on that. I also really liked how Percy didn't jump at their deal at the end until he knew what Annabeth was going to be getting out of it. You really did an amazing job with how nervous and skeptical he was the whole chapter.
I really can't wait to see more of this story! You're doing an incredible job so far, and I can't wait to read more!
Great job! So proud of you!
-Rachel
4/18/2015 c1 Guest
Thus is so cuteeeeee. So far great! one thing, I thought soft croak was totally not Percy-like at all. But idk how in character you are keeping it so it's great either way! !
4/16/2015 c1 halfbloodavenger
Oh my! This begining looks promising! I'm really looking forward to see how this goes, update soon!
4/16/2015 c1 12NotAGuestAnymore
oh my god wowowow i am so excited for this. AND THERE WAS JASPER TOO I JUST dfhjkkaj
great start!
4/16/2015 c1 28sleepyaugustus
aahhhh Dan, this was awesome! good job! i love fake dating so I'm like really excited for this haha

p.s. U ROCK, have a good day
4/16/2015 c1 Sandrine21
I love your story
Please keep going :)
4/15/2015 c1 3Not-in-use111
Love it so far! Please update!
4/15/2015 c1 83SomethingMoreCreative
DAN YOU'RE KILLING ME
I can't wait to see where you go with this! I love what you've done with Piper and Jason so far bc they're really awesome in this first chapter. I also love the relationship that you've shown with Annabeth and Jason so far. I can't wait to see where you go with that.
I also really liked how Annabeth was already planning out how the date was going to go and how she was psyching herself up for a bad one, planning on it being totally okay when her date turned out to be really bad. I think that was A characterization bc Annabeth would totally have so many backup plans in every single situation and you showed that perfectly right here!
I'M SO EXCITED GREAT JOB AHHHH
-Rachel
4/15/2015 c1 Finding Adventures
I really like it so far :)
4/15/2015 c1 Jedi1
Nice start
4/15/2015 c1 8Strands of Ivy and Sakura
Haha, what could possibly go wrong on this date? XD
This seems like it's going to be a fun ride and I'm excited to see what happens next. :)
4/15/2015 c1 Guest
Great first chapter can't wait for more
4/15/2015 c1 deletingneverfindme
Oh man, yes, this is going to be a good story; I can just tell!
284 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19