FanFiction.Net
for Just Dating

8/6/2020 c15 1chismisbabe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M DYINGGGGGGGGG
8/6/2020 c15 Guest
Thank you for coming back to finish the story. one of my favorites, great job!
8/6/2020 c15 brodda bear
so nice to see this finished. wonderful work!
8/6/2020 c15 Guest
YESSS finally! I've been waiting for so long! Well done!
7/10/2020 c14 chismisbabe
BRAVOOOOO
6/22/2020 c14 7Moonys.Padfoot68
I love this so much. Great job!
6/2/2020 c14 guest
Thanks for coming back to finish the story. great chapter
5/27/2020 c14 20PARN of hero
It was an excellent chapter. I have waited for so long. I had to reread the whole thing.

As a fellow writer, I have been out of the picture for a while too. I just returned to write las week.

It's good to be back and have you back.
5/27/2020 c14 2Bethpjf
Love this story and sad to see there’s only one more chapter before it’s over but grateful that you’ve returned to finish it!
5/27/2020 c14 kmmkm
Oooh this is gud
5/26/2020 c14 10fabel
WOW.

I did not expect this fic to updated.

I saw the email and I think I coulda gave the Flash a run for his money. Man, I read each and every word so slowly and carefully, wanting to soak in every bit of the chapter. I really, really love and adore this fic. I only read it for the first time a few months ago but I absolutely love it. I love the dynamic you built and how everything just fit together and flowed so well.

I heard from percyyoulittleshit that you have a family now. Congratulations! I know we don't know each other or anything but I am super happy for you! I should really make a tumblr to get on top of these things.

Now for this chapter:

Great work, truly great stuff. I love Percabeth's relationship so much. I love reading about how they work together to build up and support one another. It's the most heart warming thing ever.

"It's not just about trying to find the right piece of the puzzle to match your own, it's about wanting to stay matching." This line just resonated with me so hard. The concept of someone being "right" for you is all well and fine but in life, one has to constantly adapt and no is exempt from it. It was a beautiful piece of imagery? I'm not sure if that's the right word but whatever.

"...let's herself enjoy the fact that he is so very much hers." This is so sweet. I love it.

Annabeth finally gets a person, Percy, no less, to be her rock, her anchor, someone she could truly be happy with and make her a better person. Fuck, I love it so much.

Thank you so, so much for coming back. I cannot wait for the next chapter (I'm probably gonna cry because its the last).

Lemme just say this one more time: I LOVE THIS FIC! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! :)
5/20/2020 c2 Guest
2/15/2020 c13 fabel
Hey! It's sad I found this story so late but I'm glad I found it all. I really enjoyed reading this and couldn't stop once I started. I really liked how you progressed the story along with the character development and bond between Percy and Annabeth. I looked at your bio and saw that you were a ME major. That's pretty cool; I'm currently doing Electrical Engineering right now-pretty hard stuff, but you would know all about that. You must be busy with your life now, huh? Must be fascinating working as an engineer, or whatever it is that you're doing. I was pretty sad that the story was unfinished but life/motivation gets in the way and I totally get that. But your story was phenomenal and I'm sure that I will reread it in the future. Perhaps if I wish hard enough, there'll be an update to this story :)
12/20/2019 c13 3Call me Indecisive
AWIEEEEE I LOVE IT SO CUUUUTE
8/18/2019 c1 Guest
I am not overexagerating at all when i say that this is one of the best things I have ever read. I hope that you are still writing, because this world could use a lot more of your writing.
284 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »