FanFiction.Net

12/5/2015 c13 5Abooknerdandproud
great chapter
12/5/2015 c13 83SomethingMoreCreative
DAN I'M SCREAMING
This chapter is incredible, and Annabeth's thoughts throughout the whole thing were amazing to hear, especially bc of her acceptance with her feelings etc. I think you did an awesome job with this and I'm so pumped for the next few chapter!
12/5/2015 c13 10kateflowrchild13
Glad you're back. Great chapter, can't wait for more!
12/5/2015 c13 2fata orphei
Awwww this chapter was super cute! I loved it
12/4/2015 c12 Unknown Fan
K, I lurve this story, but I skip over the... Gods, I feel like Percy!
I read the kissing but...
Tho u should keep it. Some people like it.
It's GOOD!
12/2/2015 c1 1Ginny Annabeth Potter Jackson
Come on! That's worthy of Uncle Rick's cliffhangers! PLEASE UPDATE! What's happened to him?!
11/20/2015 c12 Guest
Please write more
11/18/2015 c12 3Ara Catin
Oh no! Just as we get some good news- at least whatever happened to Percy there's a support network now. But cliffhanger much?
11/16/2015 c12 Cuthcavs55
Hey! Great chapter. And story since I have not left a review yet. I hope you continue the story and great writing.
11/11/2015 c12 Ocythoe
Please please update. This story is amazing.
11/4/2015 c12 NoSoWiseGirl
It's amazing
10/30/2015 c12 9LeSauterell
No...! Not Percy... I'm kind of almost beating up my computer... He needs to be alright! Come on! Love this story by the way
10/29/2015 c12 ShadowhunterChildOfAthena
Hi! I also follow you on Tumblr and I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR FICS AND YOU'RE SO TALENTED THANK YOU FOR EXISTING.
Having said that, I know you kill characters so please please please pretty please don't kill Percy! You've created something beautiful, and Percabeth deserves a happy ending. I will sell my soul to Satan to keep Percy from dying in this one.

Yours very sincerely
A desperate and scared fangirl
10/28/2015 c12 saekdk
MOAR PLZZZ
10/27/2015 c12 AlphaX14
NO! What happend!? :( can't wait to read more.:)
285 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »