FanFiction.Net
for Just Dating

10/26/2015 c12 Mashiara14
You are not a nice person. Well, I loved that Annabeth and Piper finally made up and it's perfect that Annabeth has started planning for Piper already, but that ending is not nice. Not nice at all.
10/25/2015 c12 2fata orphei
Nonononononononononononononononono you have to update. What happened to Percy? And right when they fell in love too and all was well in the world
10/25/2015 c12 helloitsmeahahahah
Wow, I absolutely love this story! I found it yesterday and I couldn't stop reading since. Can't wait for more!
10/25/2015 c12 demihunterwizard
What the heck how dare u end in a cliff hanger
10/25/2015 c12 1dauntlessmermaid
I so knew something bad had happened to Percy! Can't wait to know what was that exactly. Also, Piper and Annabeth's reunion was so like them, I love these two :)
10/25/2015 c12 83SomethingMoreCreative
DAN! The dialogue was great! You did such a good job with this chapter, and I'm super super excited to see what's going to happen with Percy at the hospital and when Annabeth meets Sally and all of it. Good job with this chapter! I think it turned out really well!
10/25/2015 c12 2Tratieluver14
Uh oh! Great chapter.
10/25/2015 c12 HunterRightHere
dannnnnnn this was so good and I love all of it, but that cliffhanger will kill me until you update again
10/24/2015 c12 4Chouxes
OH MY GOD I TOTALLY KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! BUT DON'T YOU DARE KILL PERCY OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND...WELL...I DON'T KNOW YET, BUT I'LL FIGURE IT OUT!
10/24/2015 c12 3alyaJackson
Oh no! Whats happening! Please update sooner
10/24/2015 c12 Guest
WHYYYYYYYY
10/24/2015 c12 5ThereWillOnlyEverBeOneMe
WHAT HAPPENED TO PERCY, I NEED TO KNOW! Sorry, I didn't mean to yell, but your cliffhanger could rival Rick Riorden's. This is a great story and I look forward to the next chapter!
10/24/2015 c12 Jedi1
That is just a cruel way to end a chapter. I am glad she made up with piper it appears annabeth might need some support.
10/24/2015 c12 2ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted
AHHH UPDATE SOON.
10/24/2015 c12 Escape4rmReality
Aww :-S
I thnk i kinda saw dat coming
285 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »