FanFiction.Net
for Just Dating

9/26/2015 c10 Guest
OK, dis is pure swag
9/26/2015 c11 Guest
Hands down, you are the BEST fanfiction writer I have ever found. Your writing is legit, keep up the good work.
9/26/2015 c11 Escape4rmReality
I liked this chapter..
Thisss is da percabeth we love.. :-)
9/26/2015 c11 Guest
YESSSSS I NEEDED THIS
9/25/2015 c11 Legendary Wise
Absolutely solid chapter. A fluffy break from a lot of the heat.
9/24/2015 c11 Jedi1
See I don't really think they owe Piper an apology a thank you for setting them up but not an apology. They are adults and how hey choose to define and interact in their relationship is their business. Just because they took a non traditional route does not mean she gets a say in it. I cannot wait for her to meet Sally.
9/24/2015 c11 Guest
I agree. Very well written chapter. Love this story. Very realistic plot development. Thanks for writing!
9/24/2015 c11 17wilsonh
I am in LOVE with this chapter
9/24/2015 c11 2ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted
Yay!
9/24/2015 c11 28sleepyaugustus
aghghghhh doin this 2 my heart. this story is so fuckin great like goddamn, i love these little assholes. good job dan, you're a champ
9/24/2015 c11 83SomethingMoreCreative
DAN DAN DAN
"Then what am I to you?" "Everything."
I CAN'T.
Really, this is one of my favorite chapters so far. Your writing is so good in this chapter, and you describe everything perfectly. Percy and Annabeth were perfect too. and I'm legit so excited for the next chapters!
9/24/2015 c11 1dauntlessmermaid
God, Percy is so romantic! That "everything" definitely got the best of me. Geez, I really do love good ol' Percabeth. Keep on with the good work, and thanks for such an amazing fic :)
9/24/2015 c11 6FlawlessCatastrophe
AWWEEE! I can't wait till Annabeth meets Percy's mom :D
9/24/2015 c11 Finding Adventures
Aww it was so fluffy, but now I'm kind of worried though, knowing your writing style though someone might die soon lol
9/24/2015 c11 18KaylsDaughterofHades
Gods I love this so much. I really can't wait for the next chapter.
285 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »