FanFiction.Net
for The Present

12/10/2009 c1 168Ai Linna-chan
hi! this is the firsth SenKosh that i read and is really cute! i'm still reading salm dunk, but i really like sendou and i wanna know if that family story is true...i'm gonna keep reading until the end! you know don't have many slam dunk fics in portuguese, i wanna ask: could I translate yours? i apologies if this sound bad to you! soo i loved your i hope i can read more.
1/13/2005 c1 4J. Rukawa
I love You! Your stories are incredible! I hope you can give me advices on how to write better stories.
11/9/2004 c3 jantis
*grins* I LOVE YOUR FIC! My fav pairing, in a really great fic!
11/9/2004 c3 Lissem149
Beautiful! It's just perfect, I've come to love the pair because of YOU!
5/4/2004 c3 Devious K
What a delicious lemon you have!
1/19/2003 c1 Miranda
Hie! i love this fic, it's a beautiful one, well written, romantic and original... Moremore of hose kind of fics!
12/18/2002 c3 Georgette Pottter
*drools* Dyou know I love your fic? It's beautiful! i love the way you paint their relationship... Write more fic like this one, please!
12/15/2002 c3 Kaoru Sakuragi
An other fic of yours than I love! And a Complete one, just like your SenHanaRu... ┬ÁIt's really pleasant, i love it! And quite realistic... Andhot! I love your Sendoh... And your Koshino ismuch more bettter that the little snivelling boy he isreduced to be in many other fic!

Write more of those kind of fics, they're delicious!

...But poor Sendoh's back... *grins*
12/14/2002 c2 Saya
Poor Sendoh... T_T

But the fic is great, it was only a misunderstanding and even if our little prince has an evil mother, he found someone to take care of him now!

An happy ending, but with a bit of angst in the fic itself... Very good job!
12/14/2002 c3 Fem
Marvellous! I really enjoy your fic, it's so sweet! I was a bit sad for Sendoh while readin it... I want to kill his so-called 'mother'! Such a bitch... And Koshino... He really find the perfect gift for his lover!

Waht I like the more in your fic is the way you paint Sendoh, who is not the simple 'hentai' he usually is in other fics, but a much more complicated character... It was really interesting! (not that i dun like hentai-Sendoh, quite the contrary in fact! But THIS was even better...)
12/14/2002 c3 6Crescent Quetzalcoatl
oohhh...

that was a great present! i knw sendoh really likes it! *blush*

this is so good!