for Come as You Are

5/17 c29 dpennell007
That was wonderful! What a happy surprise to get that full look at how their lives turned out.
3/6 c18 7jane-with-a-y
I bet a lot of reviewers complained that no virgin has an orgasm the first time.
You won't hear that from me. lol!
Great chapter and awesome story!
3/4 c7 jane-with-a-y
Again ... this story is a favorite for a reason; it's great!
PS: I've read crap stories with thousands of reviews and yours is wonderful and decidedly under-appreciated. I know it's got a bit of dust on it (2015) but the next chance I get to pimp it, I will!
3/4 c2 jane-with-a-y
I read this a long time ago and marked it as a favorite. I'd forgotten this story, but now I know why I marked it favorite. XO Jayne
4/29/2018 c29 Jaygm
What a beautiful story! Loved this. Thank you.
2/3/2018 c29 dreamiedreamer
Found your story in the TLS's rec. Great writing, I love the way Edward's thoughts just flow so naturally and their love for each other shone through without being angsty.
12/15/2017 c29 Bevey99
Was trolling through my TBR, jumped on this one. So good. Loved, loved, loved Edward's internal monologue. Thanks you for writing.
9/19/2017 c29 twiharderthanthat
thank you for sharing your edward and bella x
7/21/2017 c27 readicted
From the way he reached to Alice dying her hair back to blue, it seems like Edward is still second guessing whether or not Bella is settling for Stanford to be with him.
7/21/2017 c24 readicted
So Stanford huh, yay.
7/21/2017 c23 readicted
Proud of Tanya and Bella-no drama.
7/20/2017 c21 readicted
Their first fight was quite civilized. But it deals with the cold, hard reality that they may be separating soon.
7/20/2017 c20 readicted
Perfect.
7/20/2017 c18 readicted
I didn't expect their first time to go as...successfully as it did, but it was so nice.
7/20/2017 c17 readicted
Bella in a pretty pink prom dress, wow. Prom was very sweet.
839 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »