for If I Loved You

3/5/2016 c2 Kici124
This story should be continued
5/28/2015 c2 Caskett-Fan-Always
Sweet :) great writing :)
5/15/2015 c2 daisesndaffidols
I love how perfect they are for each other.. Hoping that Kate falls in love with Castle in Paris...
5/15/2015 c1 daisesndaffidols
Castle should've just taken Josh's place up at the alter... ;)
Glad though, she turned to him for comfort.
5/15/2015 c2 36InkyCoffee
This fic broke me and put me back together all at once. Thank you so much for writing it.

-Lou
5/14/2015 c2 TORONTOSUN
With this story, Josh is a dink, leaving Kate at the alter. I like how they just left to Paris of all places. How romantic is that.

I felt you should have one more chapter, with Kate and Rick, getting married with all their friends and families.
5/14/2015 c2 lb
I'm surprised Castle kissed her under the circumstances but I can see where he couldn't help himself. I hope they spend some time in honest conversation. Maybe he could get a separate room and they can hang out as friends while she heals emotionally. Anyway, good job. The story is fun to read whether or not the mechanics of international travel make sense.
5/14/2015 c2 3E.Sign
I like and would like to see where u take this story. so please continue
5/14/2015 c2 I'm Widget
Love this. So glad Rick is with her.
5/14/2015 c2 Norman01
I like it. Looking forward to the explaining parts you mentioned. I'm sure that will help us understand how things changed so quickly. I am sensing a talk between kate and Josh right before the wedding where she told him she didn't love him but would still marry him. Somehow, he didn't like her way of thinking. Yeah, she is so messed up.
5/14/2015 c2 47quinnovative
Really great chapter! I loved it. :)
5/13/2015 c2 someheartslove
Oh, well, I will pretend he has so much money and that he could easily buy himself and her, an upgrade to first class if the seats were available.
You know. Not even use the same tickets. Duh.
And who cares? He is with her. In Paris.
Hah!
I liked the first evening.. Let's see what you have in for them!
5/13/2015 c1 someheartslove
Hello, my new writer!
This is the first thing I read of yours and I like it.
I can't say I hated Josh, but we all knew he was temporary.
Even tho I'm sadness Kate, this ending makes me curious.
I definitely want more than just one more chapter.
5/13/2015 c2 Manxkid
what a lovely cuddly Caskett story!
5/13/2015 c2 Guest
If you didn't want any angst why did you label this hurt/comfort? I think in this case you need some angst. Rick should not just jump into bed with Kate, when like a day ago she ready to pledge her life and love to another man. At this point Castle no reason to think that Kate even cares about him, and isn't just settling because her first choice ran off. In order for this story to work, you need to have some kind of discussion or argument, you can't just have Castle settle like this. Kate was about to MARRY Josh, that is huge thing that can not go over looked.

Also why the hell is Castle calling himself a coward for leaving that summer because she was with Demming. Clearly you missed this bigger picture in his leaving that summer. Kate was horrible to Castle when she was with Demming, she was either ignoring him or belittling him. Maybe part of the reason Castle left was jealousy, but a bigger part was that he was getting treated like crap, so he did what anyone with any amount of self esteem would do, he left a bad situation.
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »