FanFiction.Net
for Mavel Headcanons

5/15/2015 c5 ErinKenobi2893
X-D Awww, poor Steve... :-3
Headcanon: Steve has a secret thing for sci-fi and fantasy. When the team finds out, they give him a Nerd of the Year t-shirt, and after he finishes blushing, he wears it all day. (Fury sees it later and decides not to ask. :-P)
Also, the Avengers go to some event dressed up as Lord of the Rings characters. Bruce is Gandalf, Steve is Faramir (but everyone keeps asking him if he's Aragorn), Clint goes as a Rider of Rohan (some of them are archers too), Natasha is Sam, Thor is Eomer, and Tony dresses up as Sauruman, just because he's being Tony. :-P
5/14/2015 c5 Dresupi
Love it. *hearts*

Bruce and Steve could always watch Serenity to finish up the Firefly storyline. BUT, only if they want their hearts broken.

Keep up the good work!
4/28/2015 c4 ErinKenobi2893
Aww! Poor Bruce. (Can you have a chapter where he introduces Steve to the show and they watch it right up to when it was canceled and Steve's like, "Seriously!? Why did they cancel this show?!" Because headcanon Steve loves sci-fi :-P)
4/28/2015 c2 ErinKenobi2893
YAY CLINT! *hugs Clint* X-D And poor Tony, getting covered in eggs. X-D
4/28/2015 c1 ErinKenobi2893
My boys :-3 I LOVE YOU ALL. *gives Natasha puppy eyes* *then gives her a quick hug* *then hugs Bruce*
Where'd you find these headcanons, by the way? I can never find the full lists of headcanons online :-S
4/28/2015 c4 Dresupi
I loved it! :D Yay! I loved that bit about Tony being a Sherlock fan. And the "no, no, not the suit!" I lol'd. This was great. And I thought your Tony and Bruce and Hulk were great. :)

I'm sorry your Great Grandma was in the hospital, though. I hope she feels better soon!

That's so cute! I would LOVE to dress up, but I think I'm past the age where it's acceptable. :P
4/19/2015 c3 Dresupi
D'aww! That's adorable. (sorry I couldn't think of something more constructive to say, this one was darn near perfect.)
4/19/2015 c2 Dresupi
Aww! Poor Clint! And I hope Bruce's eyebrows grow back soon! :P Tony deserves egg on his face for something, I'm sure.

Very cute! Love it!
4/17/2015 c1 112Qweb
How many weapons does Nat have? Two hands, two feet, two elbows, two knees, those deadly thighs and most of all, her brain. Not counting all the knives and guns.
Fun story.
4/17/2015 c1 Dresupi
Cute! Good characterizations, especially in a short story like this one. :) You got everyone's personalities!

Only thing I saw was that you misspelled "armories". But that's just me being a nit-picky little stinker.

:P Love it! Super secret ninja besties. *hearts*