for Demigod Heroes Online

6/29/2017 c10 Guest
does the crossover include harry potter
6/29/2017 c6 Guest
though we didn't know castor very well we honor your death
6/21/2017 c32 Guest
Reviews! Happy days! Hi!
1/25/2017 c32 3D
Hurry with the update! SO GOOD!
11/21/2016 c10 1The Lorax Man
why Ron there, is Harry and Hermioe there?
10/30/2016 c32 Nolifeking222
wish their was more
10/25/2016 c12 feezee
i think you mistook or mistyped percy's adhd and dyslexia. I mean, you mentioned that in the '...red, cursive letter that were killer on percy's adhd.' and if i remember correctly, it was one of a sign of dyslexia. I apologize for my lack of english language skill. Thanks
10/13/2016 c32 Red
Pretty interesting so far. I like some of the changes and the fresh perspective brought in with the different POVs. Shame the Minotaur is coming in so soon, since I expected to see him on Floor 74, where Kirito soloed The Gleam Eyes. Still, I guess you'll come up with something equally badass for the Dual Blades reveal on Floor 74.

Hope you update soon!
8/17/2016 c2 EmeraldHeart12
This story is brilliant! Also, thank you for the Death Note reference! Death Note and Sword Art Online are the only two animes I've watched, and it put a smile on my face. This story is amazing! Keep writing!
~EmeraldHeart12
7/31/2016 c32 DataDragon 2.0
Sweet chapter. I liked how Zeus' Fist was a Teleport Pad to/from the Labyrinth like in the Battle of the Labyrinth.
7/3/2016 c32 Leftback02
Glad that this story continues. It was another great chapter and that was adorable at the end there.
6/14/2016 c32 Guest
Will Nico claim the title of ghost king?
6/13/2016 c32 Wakinguptoashanddust
This chapter was definitely up to standards. Nooooo are we gonna meet Daedalus. That could be an interesting end of the floor. Instead of having them just kill the minotaur, make it so they have to find Daedalus to get a special sword or something that is the only thing that can damage the minotaur. And then have them kill Minos normally if you want. Btw welcome back to the world of . congrats on graduation. I'm only in year 10 so i got 2 years left dammit.
6/1/2016 c10 Guest
I know damn well you did not just add Ron from Harry Potter...nice touch
5/4/2016 c10 Lily
Love the Harry Potter reference!
171 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »