for A call to crossover fans

7/8/2015 c3 shiro26
guestvote Riruka Dokugamine Bambietta Basterbine Tiamat Raynare
6/12/2015 c3 Tearian
4,5
3,4
5/12/2015 c3 correnhimself316
Yes Issei would not be to hard in terms of difficulty to write, most of his lines are about Oppai, Buchou, His Harem aspirations, insulting enemies, Oppai, Dragons, more Oppai and Harems. This is pretty much it. That and bitching about how jealous he is of others. Funny that considering he ends up having a plethora of hot and powerful women after him. Not that it will be much different for Ichigo. I would also suggest the possibility of adding the Tres Bestias as Ichigo's pawns, have Yoruichi and Nel as his knights, Meninas McAllon as a rook, Kuroka as his double Bishop or Queen, possibly Tiamat as his other rook, and have others fill in the other spots. Can ice could easily be a Knight or Rook, perhaps a Bishop. Miss Unagiya would probably be a pawn. I think any of Ichigo's Hollow Powered Chess Pieces should be the equivalent of a Mutation Piece, considering how incredibly powerful he is, and was with Mugetsu. He is a Trancendent Hollow- Quincy- Shinigami Hybrid being capable of Slaying God Class ought to become a Visored from her Hollow Piece. Nel should perhaps get a Secunda Etappa from hers, maybe make her as powerful as Ulquiorra in his Second Form after she is powered up. Same with the Tres Bestias but berhaps make each of them as powerful as an unreleased Grimmjow?Allyon would be terrifying at that power level.
5/1/2015 c3 8Mazongian
Riruka Dokugamine and Bambietta Basterbine

Ophis and Kuroka
4/30/2015 c3 hornofdesolation
I didn't see any polls when I looked at your profile so I couldn't vote.
4/30/2015 c3 Guest
Ikumi bambietta
4/30/2015 c3 Guest
If ichigo is not getting involved with the cannon characters then what's point ya I'm out see ya
4/26/2015 c3 success
guest vote

ikumi with a baddass sacred gear / Bambeita sexy Quincy

Gabriel sexy angel / Tiamat the female dragon king
4/26/2015 c3 Guest
You should give ichigo kyoka suigetsu
4/25/2015 c3 Guest

Haineko, mila-rose

Kuroka, Raynare
4/26/2015 c3 Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf E
Bambietta Basterbine, Candice Catnipp
Ophis,Tiamat
4/26/2015 c3 Guest
Ikumi should have a sacred gear
4/24/2015 c3 Soul L
1. Riruka Dokugamine, Candice Catnipp
2. Kuroka, Ophis
4/24/2015 c3 OTBSBR
Bambietta Basterbine, Candice Catnipp
Ophis,Tiamat
4/24/2015 c3 Reader1010
In my opinion the first poll is Bambeitta and the second should be either an angel or dragon
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »