for Hadrian Silverstar, Cynthia's brother!

9/14/2020 c2 NazgulBelserion
I don't mind steven but would of preferred HarryxElesa or something like that
5/15/2017 c2 xYoru
I really like your writing style and hope for updates on all your stories, and new ones! This is one of those unique stories that aren't one of the common HP/Pkmn xovers and I love it :)
7/31/2016 c2 SkyGodSlayer
Been over a year since you last updated but I hope to see the next chapter!
4/4/2016 c1 Seele Zeit
I just had a nightmare. This is the perfect amount of story and family fluff to comfort me.
3/5/2016 c2 1Madame.Cho
Lol. Come on Steven step up your game! Lmao. Can't wait for more. Harry should get a Salamance, that would be awesome! I could just imagine them cuddling together. Lol.
2/3/2016 c1 daisy.tya
:) that a cool first chapter , i love it. I hope you will write some of the adventure of Harry during his exploring journey .
11/3/2015 c2 LunaSunFlowerLily
Yay! I'm glad Harry and Steven are together
10/31/2015 c2 fanfictionnatic
not sure if you will continue but I enjoyed it so hope to see more.
9/12/2015 c2 PokeStar
Charizard's story reminds me a lot of how Ash and his Pokemon camped together in a cave and Charmander and his other starters stayed out with him.
More information about them. Please, please, please!
Love this!
9/12/2015 c1 PokeStar
Wonderful story. This is the only Harry Potter/Pokemon fanfic I know which has Cynthia (who's my favorite character). I love the relationship between all of them. And on another note, will Ash be there if Dawn is?
7/23/2015 c2 Guest
Please update
7/2/2015 c2 Xiaoqing
OMG! Im so excites for the next chapter! Can't wait for more! Good luck writing, and I hope you get the next chapter up soon!
6/26/2015 c2 Nicercylover108
Please update, this is really good!
6/22/2015 c2 SexyApplecores
I really like this story, there aren't a lot of HpXPokemon fics that actually have Harry knowing he's a wizard and actually having a past. The relationship between Harry and Steven is also really cute!
4/24/2015 c1 7gingerlog100
Keep writing more plz. Maybe you can help me on my last chapter of The Tycoon And The Waiter :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »