for In Sorrow With Pride

9/22/2017 c1 10Yasanagigirl
Please write more
2/3/2017 c10 2hanakaru-chan
Wonderfully written, just the perfect blend of a great story and humor.
1/1/2017 c10 10WarFlower
Please update soon. I'm in love
12/31/2016 c1 WarFlower
Okay, this is great!
11/19/2015 c10 Guest
Omg please update soon oh god my heart was ripped from my chest its so good oh god this story will be the death of me *dying whale noises* please write ch. 11 please!
11/15/2015 c10 10Kurai Ummei
Um...more?
8/24/2015 c9 5AkatsukiShizu3
Gaaaaaaaaah! Dis story! *fangirling* I like it so much but daaaaaang the Inquisitor is pretty unforgiving. Not that I blame her, but I really like Fenlamea. She's intelligent and cunning, and I like her interactions with the other Elven Gods. Very interesting with her conversation with Falon'din, I feel pretty wary of him. And poor Solas/Fen'Harel he's got the short end of the stick literally when it comes to the Inquisitor's wrath. His punishment seems good, though I felt really bad that his gift was taken from him (I'm just to nice for my own good). But keep up the good work I look forward to the next update.
7/28/2015 c8 5Methodical Madness
Well, I think I just found a new fic to stalk now.
All of the characters are so in-tune with their real personalities, and your writing is to die fo . ;w;

I wish you luck on the next chapter~
7/22/2015 c8 2Spazapho
No words for how awesome this chapter was
7/19/2015 c7 MissMajora8
This is the best DAI story ever! I cant wait for updates! And I hope it continues on forever!
6/8/2015 c5 EchoesOfSilence
By far my favorite DA:I story so far. I eagerly await, then get all excited when I get an alert for this one. *sigh* I do wish Abelas had had a bigger part in the story, I find him utterly fascinating...
5/31/2015 c4 3theHidden1
Please update soon! Very interesting developments so far :)
5/16/2015 c3 2Veno7913
Hey Herald you know how you where finally healing after you saved the world un time for your lover to go awol, yah about that ... lol
5/12/2015 c2 Veno7913
Cole, Dorian, Vivian, Bull(chargers? ) verric, and Cassandra? No blackwall or sera? What about cullen josie and lilianna?
4/19/2015 c1 Chl03B33
Wow! This story is amazing! Can't wait to read more!